Golf mk4 wipers

c16wko

Reaction score
Will mk4 golf aero wipers / arms fit s3?
cheers

:icon_thumright: guess what im buying then lol

You need part numbers mate?

U1J2 955 410 D (ARMS)
U1J2 955 409 D

U1J2 955 425 B (BLADES)
U1J2 955 426 B

U1J0 955 205 A9 B9 (END CAP x2)

Polo 9N Rear Areo too if your interested?

U6Q6 955 707 C (ARM)

U6Q6 955 435 B (BLADE)

U7E0 955 425 (END CAP)

Came to £90 odd from audi for everything above and they all fit my 2001 S3 perfect.

i got mine from VAG parts a few £ cheaper than that

no a mate is selling some off a mk4 golf for next to nothing!

i bought aero style wiper blades front and rear off of ebay for £21 in total and they look good and work perfectly,BARGAIN!!

Whats the difference between Aero Wipers and normal ones? I keep on reading about them and im assuming there a worthwhile mod?

I have mk4 aeros on my s3 and I have to tweak the passenger side blade to touch the more curvy s3 screen. But they work fine now.

Leon screenis same as S3 btw

ash_s3 said:
Came to £90 odd from audi for everything

You lot are nuts spending that! You know you can get universal adaptors for about 7 quid each?!

but they still have the height of standard wipers, wereas proper aero wipers are half the height and are less intrusive visibly

ian the only main difference i found was that they seem to operate better at higher speeds giving a better downforce on the windscreen.and i think they look better,get the ebay jobbys save your money probably work as well as the £90 oe ones

I have heard horror stories about over tightening the bolts when replacing the arms on the front and snapping the spindle they bolt on to. Is they anyway of judging how tight they should be without a torque wrench?

ICE

j4jon said:
but they still have the height of standard wipers, wereas proper aero wipers are half the height and are less intrusive visibly

Agreed!