s4 b6 interior into a b5

jase0851

Reaction score
has anyone ever done this ? i have just put a 2004 s4 interior into my 1999 a4 would like to put pics on but dont know how to

How on earth did you do that, the 2 cars could not be more different.
To post pics you need to host the pics somewhere else like photobucket.com then paste the IMG tag into your message on here.

do you mean just seats?

I can't even imagine how you would begin to start as even the seats are completely different. The B5 has runners welded to the floor and the B6 has runners welded to the seat.

Very keen to see how this turned out... pics pics pics :p

Reactions: Pbowers1979
ive emailed you a couple of pics dave sorry for the wait

pics
seats005.jpg

hi jase looks really good
what do the rear seats look like? did you have the black leather door cards already?

Wow, very nice! Always liked the cream leather int! How was it done? If AndyMac is right, the seats are totally different? Sure they are not from a B5?

cheers lads i my mate cut all the mountings of for the old seats and fabricated new ones he is an engineer and owns his own buisness if anyone else is interested he said he would do it again and these seats are from a 2004 audi s4 they were brand new and had never been fitted when i bought them zero

ras i bought the black leather doorcards as the full interior i bought had black leather door cards so i followed the same colour scheme

im liking the recaro car seat alswell

looks very nice indeed, i think you need to get your kids to respect the leather a bit more. jk

is your car in the gallery? must have cost a bit for that interior?

the complete interior cost me 750 ras but i sold the doorcards for 150 on ebay

jase0851 said:
the complete interior cost me 750 ras but i sold the doorcards for 150 on ebay
very good price , did that include the B6 steering wheel and airbag? did you get the interior from ebay?
nice colour car.

rasA4 said:
very good price , did that include the B6 steering wheel and airbag? did you get the interior from ebay?
nice colour car.
no mate i got the steering wheel brand new with a new bag of ebay.de for 140 quid i found the interior in an ad mag

docurley said:
Very nice,

So did the rear seats fit straight in pus what would your mate charge to do it again?
rear seats were easy no bother at all really the fronts took 3 hours a seat ! i can ask him how much to do it again if your interested

Seriously tripping for that interior.

oh i've jizzed myself, that is awesome. tell me we can still get his mate to convert them for us. not a job i'd like to do.

you can also remove the seat body, and refit it to the B5 seat frame, more hassle and a pain but it works on other seats too