Audi-Sport.net Stickers now available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olly_K

Reaction score
At last you can be the proud owner of the much coveted Audi-Sport.net car sticker !

I had to mount the sticker on a black background to get a good shot, rest assured the sticker is transparent and sticks to the INSIDE of your window

Here's a good shot taken by Concoursneil:

Size....from the a to the t is 20cm lef to right
...from the bottom of "net" to the top of the "t" is 4cm

Ebay Link :

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220472698353

Last edited:
If you donate to the site through the link on the front page, before you confirm it shows you your postal address (that you registered with paypal). I guess they will be posted to that address.

Hi Olly, i want 2 stickers, but having had quite a lot to drink tonight, im not not sure how to order them.
So, i sent a paypal payment for £3.00 via the subscribers paypal donation link, on the front page.
Have i correctly ordered the stickers, or have i merely contributed to the running of this excellant sight?

Neil

nope its the same link, I've got 2 stickers going out in the post to you today 1st class :)

thanks mate, they're in the post !

two please..
Hope it can be seen through the tints..

have you paid, if you have check your email, need correct address :)

thanks johnie it will be in the post tomorrow

TDI-line said:
Have you got one on your car Olly.

Gonna do it today !

Yours are in the post too Aldo :)

Here you go guys here a real life pic of the stickers:o.k:

Beat you too it Olly:biggrin:
RIMG0082.jpg

You do realise you have made a mistake on those stickers!!!!

Got mine today ........my A4 will join in to the fold now...

Cheers Olly

I don't think you will miss the dot tbh, here's a pic of mine with a dot, see if you can spot it lol. (I don't have a close up - sorry)
vbpgimage.php

so if i order one now, will it have a dot or not cos I think ill miss the dot a lot

the batch I recieved from the owner of audi-sport.net doesn't have dots in. Personally, I think they look better without the dot. It's pretty obvious that you need to put a dot after audi-sport, just like you need to put "www" in front of it. If people just google audi-sport then its 2nd in the list ! Not a major problem guys

john2garden said:
Hi Olly,

I just sent mine

Cheers

John

Thanks John, it will be in the postbox tomorrow, but its a bank holiday Monday

concoursneil said:
Olly what you doing editing my pic ?????

I'll have to do you for copy right
If you read the text above the pic it cleary states you own it, and took it

silver75 said:
so if i order one now, will it have a dot or not cos I think ill miss the dot a lot

wow, you must lead a very dull life.......if you order now you won't get a dot, and tbh with the amount that has been printed the next 2000 users WONT get a dot either, unless we do a re-print, which I'm not sure will happen, but am trying to find out

Status
Not open for further replies.