Please sign this Petition (increasing Fuel Prices UK)

done and forwarded to all

There's no point

have you seen what they do with these petitions

wait a year then write saying thanks but we'll do what we like

only more direct action will ever have any affect

There's no point

have you seen what they do with these petitions

wait a year then write saying thanks but we'll do what we like

only more direct action will ever have any affect

We have got to try though :) one day enough people will sign one of these and they will have to listen.

Will not make any change so what is the point, lorries blocking the roads is the only way they will listen but then they will not drop the prices!!

Signed. Anythings worth a go and its not gonna lose us anything!

We have got to try though :) one day enough people will sign one of these and they will have to listen.

Enough people DID sign the one about the road tax per mile scheme and the government made a U-turn. Enough people signed the one about Headly Court (forces rehabilitation centre) and it went through also.

It's always worth trying, you're right!

I agree with the people saying it'll not change anything. The government know this is a hot issue with the public but at the end of the day stuff has to be paid for, if they drop the fuel tax then something else will appear to replace it or we'll end up with a budget deficit!! Only answer is to cut the spending then the need for taxes will drop, but what do you fancy cutting spending on?? The only thing I can really think of is to get ourselves out from Afgan & Iraq as soon as its feasible to do so because thats costing enough for a major tax cut right there! I agree with what we're doing there in principle but you cant hide the cost! Its affecting America financially too now, their economy is taking a battering at the moment.

I think the council elections yesterday has shown Labour they really are becoming unpopular so unless Gordon is really a totally brainless fuckwit i'd expect some changes this year from them to regain some popularity before general election time next year.

I signed this and the previous petition regarding fuel prices and have just had an email back from the government.It states that in real terms we are paying 7% less than 1999 so thats alright then, Gordons listening but as usual ploughs on regardless the sooner that idiot goes the better.