VW & Audi track day, Mallory park May 17

NBirkitt

Reaction score
Just a reminder that booking is now open for the VW & Audi track day at Mallory Park on Saturday May 17

Entry is free for spectators, + space for club lineups and at lunchtime there is a parade lap session for families with children

Full details at www.autometrix.co.uk

Is anyone up for getting a club pitch for this ??????????? im well up for a track day so i can show all you guys how sh*t i am on a track !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you all there on saturday,Now that RS246 has been cancelled.
The new brakes will be on the car by then !!!!!!!!!!!

Its my little blue S3 that you can see in the pics, Was not a bad day apart from a little bit of the wet stuff, Car ran fine for the first two sessions then developed a slight knocking noise again, The rubber donut (dont know the correct part name) at the back of the gearbox/rear prop shaft shredded itself again, Second time in 12 months, oppppsss.
All sorted now.
Back to the trackday lots of cars going slowly in the damp conditions till everyone found their grip levels,then the pace picked up,had lots of cars that I went passed, saxos ,S4 s ,R32 s , golfs and 0ne Rs4 must have caught him on a bad day.
But not as bad as the fellow in one saxo that managed to roll his car.
Looking forward to castle coombe in a couple of months.
:s3addict:

I was there in the blue S4. Managed about 4 sighting Laps with the instructor before the clutch went. Again. Only properly bolloxed this time. The chaps from APS were there and, after a quick diagnosis, the AA took it back to their place.

Hopefully I'll have it back on Friday,but I'm ****** off........ maybe it's track days are over?:( Still prefer it to the RS4.....

I was there in the blue S4. Managed about 4 sighting Laps with the instructor before the clutch went. Again. Only properly bolloxed this time. The chaps from APS were there and, after a quick diagnosis, the AA took it back to their place.

Hopefully I'll have it back on Friday,but I'm ****** off........ maybe it's track days are over?:( Still prefer it to the RS4.....

Not one to hold back are you Ian? I have to give you proper :respekt: when you hit the track mate!! :racer:

Twas me in the Misano RS4 (not the quick one withe the stickers on it)