Audi A8//S8

Bong Water

In two minds
Reaction score
Just a quick one, are the wheels from an Audi A8 or S8 a direct fit for the B5 of the same years?

Cheers me dears :cool:

Ok bit more info, looking at fitting a set of 18" Audi A8 alloy wheels to my A4 on a 2000

The A8 wheels would be from a 2000ish A8, all the info states is 5 x 112 and nothing else, would really appreciate it if someone could let me know if they will fit and if so I will be looking for some second hand, when I find a set I will be getting them refurbed in a darker colour and fitted as a nice OEM+ upgrade I hope

Only pic I can find http://img.trovit.com/img-uk_cars-P0240e847e0112ba4a9c.jpg

Bit worried about buying second hand wheels though, had an accident on a motorway because of dodgy tyres/wheels once upon a time :(

Thanks kindly, what is the spec of the standard 17" Ronal Bolero please?

90ff_3.jpg

dude i'm waiting for some to come though the post right now.
i think (hope) there 5x112 and the off set is 48 so might need some spacers.

Skint because of your car? Nothing like a wheel upgrade & more expensive tyres to help the finances!

Haha beat me to it joss, cant believe someone else has the same idea, ah well, Take it you are fitting them to a B5 then!? let us know how it goes and pics pics pics!!

suckitup, its just a phrase, had it in my sig for years

Thanks everyone else

Found some of these wheels for a good price in good condition but the offset is 48, dont know what to do now, does that mean they wont fit without messing around?

Edit : Just did a bit of research and just need spacers, got some advice from DPM on them so thanks for that. Looks like its doable as long as the ET of my standard Ronal Bolero is ET42 and the A8 is ET48 and the centre bores are the same then I can get some H&R spacers that will push them out 10mm over standard too :drool:

Just need to price it all up now and hope that my car does not want to much money spending on it on Thursday with this MPG problem

Its been a while since I have bought tyres as I usually buy new wheels and change my cars quite quick, as the A4 is with me for a while I have been getting prices on tyres for the above wheels.

Lets just say that

Wheels + Refurb + Spacers + Tyres = ££££££££££££££

A lot more than a set of brand 18" reps with Toyo Proxes 4 and about the same if not more than a set of decent after market wheels ala Team Dynamics or TSW in an 18" with decent tyres

:(

Srry missed the last post, cheers but still £100+ a corner for decent boots