car sadly for sale

mac1403

Reaction score
well it is time for me to part company with my baby. Anyone interested or know anyone who might be, point them this direction. If nobody is interested in it I will offer all the goodies up for sale on here and stick whats left on Ebay.
Cheers guys

Ok mate. If she doesn't sell in the next couple of weeks we'll see what we can do.

Mac, please don't tell me you're going to part her?!

What are you replacing her with?

sorry to hear your selling that lovley machine mate. hope you get a decent price for it.

dibs on ya front splitter if you do end up going down the parts route tho mate :)

Don't panic, I am still staying with audi. Looked at lots of others, but got offered a good deal on a brand new S3 with more options than you could shake a stick at LOL. As long as i can turn those daylight running lights off and upgrade the wheels I will be a happy man. Anyway, back to the original topic. i must admit I am loathe to start stripping it down and would have loved to see another enthusiast have her, but if there is no interest I will give first option to all those who have shown an interest in the bits.

well I did dib's on the exhaust in that other thread but I will take second dibs if soupie back out.

What a waste of a great looking car.

well I did dib's on the exhaust in that other thread but I will take second dibs if soupie back out.

What a waste of a great looking car.

Tell me about it. For some reason people would rather buy standard and then spend the 4K I have modding it. What's a real shame is everything is the best you could get at the time....the ****** mirrors cost me near £200 from carbon works Berlin. Cars ....aghhhhhhhh

You would probably make more money back selling some of the bits off it separately. Its just the time it takes to put the old bits back on.

Especially little but costly things like the mirrors you mentioned.

Just to add, what you getting next?

This appears to be a cracking car (told you that on PM) I was seriously considering it but bit to far for the price for me. Im sure it will make someone very happy.

Good luck with the sale mate.

This appears to be a cracking car (told you that on PM) I was seriously considering it but bit to far for the price for me. Im sure it will make someone very happy.

Good luck with the sale mate.

Thanks mate. BTW, the bit about standard cars was not directd at you. Its just the way most people think of things which is why I said I would remove everything then sell it if nobody is interested. Good luck in your hunt...something will come up I am sure and hopefully a bit closer than 500 miles away LOL

You would probably make more money back selling some of the bits off it separately. Its just the time it takes to put the old bits back on.

Especially little but costly things like the mirrors you mentioned.

Just to add, what you getting next?

Have just put an order in for a new s3. With a few options. looked at other cars, but I think if I was cut in half would probably have audi wrote through the middle LOL. Besides that not much confidence in other makes.Am outside working on the Mrs piece of ***** Nissan Micra. 17000 miles and the drivers carpet getting wet. Just found that the aircon unit is leaking water from where it attaches and drains through the floor aghhhhhhhh

Has was said maybe you would have more luck swapping the parts back to OEM parts and selling off the rest of the bits.

As we all know modifying our cars just aint worth jack when you go to sell them.

Put a list of your upgrade bits you have and what you would want for them both outright and as a swap with cash on top.

Hay one of us might pop down and pay the labour charge to swap them over :)

want to put a standard ecu back in it?i might be interested in doing some sort of deal with the ecu's

want to put a standard ecu back in it?i might be interested in doing some sort of deal with the ecu's

Thanks, i will certainly consider it. Will give it a couple of weeks first to see if it sells as is. Too much time and energy went into getting it right and it would be a real shame to mutilate her.

let me know what you would want if you want to go for it.i could just send you my ecu and you could send yours once you got mine.i take it that the remap you have would work fine on a standard car?

let me know what you would want if you want to go for it.i could just send you my ecu and you could send yours once you got mine.i take it that the remap you have would work fine on a standard car?

The remap I have was carried out initially on standard car. I was dull and added the exhaust after DOH!!

i would like the exhaust too but no money for that at the moment.ill just wait till mine rusts thru.

Mileage is in the desciption in the classified section. 95K, to save you looking though