Trackday Insurance

RobinA3

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone know the best place to get trackday insurance?

Best quote i have got so far is £125 for the whole day.

Unless you're doing Cadwell Park track I honestly can't see you doing any damage to your car - never mind over £2k worth ! Runoffs, gravel, overtaking rules, marshals, one way traffic - its all 300% safer than the average Cheshire A road !!

I don't think £125 is too bad at all.
I'm regularly around £60 for trackday insurance for my bike, and they will only cover me for total write-off.
So if I just have a gentle 'off' I either have to foot the bill myself or take a sledgehammer to it.

So if I just have a gentle 'off' I either have to foot the bill myself or take a sledgehammer to it.

Could you imagine if they sent an insurance investigator?

"So what exactly happened Mr Bowfer?"
"Well, someone had left a load of sledgehammers at the side of the track, and , well the bike just went straight in to them!!"
"Really?"
"Honestly!"

Could you imagine if they sent an insurance investigator?

"So what exactly happened Mr Bowfer?"
"Well, someone had left a load of sledgehammers at the side of the track, and , well the bike just went straight in to them!!"
"Really?"
"Honestly!"

You jest, but some of them really are hopeless.
I was once knocked off my motorbike by an uninsured Porsche 911 driver (long story).
Anyway, the bike was a mess, forks bent, wheel smashed.
When the insurance plug came to my garage to see the wreck, he pulled the brake lever, which came back to the bars, and he said "Hang on..."
Given that the brake hoses were ripped off and there was a pool of brake fluid on my garage floor, I didn't really expect to have that thrown at me.:faint: