new RS4 owner pics

very nice indeed.

bet you are one happy puppy!!!!

tbh it is my dream car to............. but i aint got one on my drive like you...... YOU GIT!!!!! :)

nice motor I've driven one and was dumbstruck by the acceleration of a two ton car

V8's are heavy man, the S4 was so damn heavy in my older avant B6, thats what effects its power IMHO against say a smaller lighter S3 that I've been beaten in, wasnt worth keeping after that, lol.

Congrats, and welcome to the club! I've been in a V10 S8 all week whilst mine was in getting the DRC sorted again - utterly ballistic, but not a patch on the RS4.

V8's are heavy man, the S4 was so damn heavy in my older avant B6, thats what effects its power IMHO against say a smaller lighter S3 that I've been beaten in, wasnt worth keeping after that, lol.

It's a completely different engine in the RS4. Much better than the S4 V8, and the handling is in a different league.

I had a B7 S4 Avant (also Black)
The RS4 is a totally different monster.
The S4 engine was not the FSI
The RS4 is tuned so much differently, there is no comparison.

As much as i liked the S4 it didn't have the power band effect in the higher revs as the RS4 does.
The power in the S4 is constant seems to never ease off, but its the same from 0-7000rpm.
You defo can't say the same about the RS4. Once it gets above 3000-3500rpm it comes to life and the power seems to become more obvious.

All I can say is the RS4 is a heavy car, but the S4 is heavier.
Unless you've driven both you wouldn't know...

Chris

I had a B7 S4 Avant (also Black)
The RS4 is a totally different monster.
The S4 engine was not the FSI
The RS4 is tuned so much differently, there is no comparison.

As much as i liked the S4 it didn't have the power band effect in the higher revs as the RS4 does.
The power in the S4 is constant seems to never ease off, but its the same from 0-7000rpm.
You defo can't say the same about the RS4. Once it gets above 3000-3500rpm it comes to life and the power seems to become more obvious.

All I can say is the RS4 is a heavy car, but the S4 is heavier.
Unless you've driven both you wouldn't know...

Chris

welcome, and congrats, couldn't agree more... I've left several S3's in my wake since having the RS ;)