RS4 front grill?!

harvey183

Reaction score
Hi all, Im sure you are all going to tell me this can't be done easily! lol Is there a simple way of getting an RS4 style front grill on my S3 8p facelift? have read previous posts and can't really make out what the best way to do it is, someone I spoke to said just to buy the RS4 mesh from audi and then fit it into my grill surround? any brilliant ideas would be great, although I do want to stick with the std front bumper, Thanks.:)

The mesh (oval hole thingy) on an RS4 is a piece of moulded plastic much like the one fitted to your car at present. Can they be swopped? Mmmm that's a good question.

measure one & then if its bigger trim it in to the 8P, anythings possible, just time & effort thats all, needs some strengthening though as cutting whole middle out would make it very flimsy, I'd screw from the sides & sikaflex/epoxy

I take no one knows of a straight swap though? have looked around but can't find anything!

I just found this aswell then came back on here and you had posted it! beat me to it! lol you kow what my next question is? ......... Why won't it fit does anyone know?:think:

Thought that would be the obvious reason, Grrrrrr! the harder it is to get one the more I want one!:search: