Reaction score
How big?
Thats an A4 diary underneath it:icon_thumright:

45acp2.jpg

.45acp Taurus revolver.

& you live in which neighbourHOOD?

:beerchug:
just added you to my buddy list

Woohoo....PM me your number, you never know when I might need to get to know your toys a bit better!!!

why would you need a laser sight on that thing? it's probably only get a range of about 100m accurately.

Get a proper one...
P250-F-Nitron-detail-L.jpg

or something a bit more special? The MP5 SD

mp5_sd3.jpg

or the G36
g36c_01.jpg

or why not go for a .50 cal hand cannon??
loaded-desert-eagle-web.jpg

the desert eagle....

The sight is a red dot, for quicker target aquisition, I shoot timed precision and open sights are too awkward.
I wouldn't put it much past 50m for effectiveness.
The Sig isn't a bad piece, I shot one in France last year.

MP5 :yes: best thing ever for what its designed to do, also weapon of choice for all the baddies in the Die Hard films. I have this version in .22lr, much cheaper on ammo than 9mm.

GSGMods0003.jpg

The Steyr Aug 2 is better than the G36 despite the trigger linkage making for a heavy pull.

The .50 Eagle is an idiot tool, ever fired a 12bore one handed? The .454 Casull in a revolver is much more controlable.

We should arrange an AudiSport shoot night. I could get it sorted at my local club for around £15 each.

Explain to me a little about this cause as far as I knew handguns were illegal no??

Not my forte so excuse my thickness on the subject

Mm, .50 Cal. They are popular in the channel islands, they tow out a boat as a target and leave it anchored, then shoot at it from a hill a mile away:laugh:

@NHN, as long as it has a minimum length of 24" its ok, no semi autos though. A lot of long barelled revolvers are just that, a really long barrel. Mine has an 18" barrel and an extended counterweight bar extending out of the handgrip to make it over 24" in total length.

The majority of gun crime in this country is carried out with automatic 9mm pistols, which are illegal.

Dude, for the shooting night, do you need to have your own gun, or can you use one in the shooting club??

Also where is this club, as it sounds like fun!!!

Guns will be provided. .22lr target rifle, .22lr semi auto and possibly .38 underlever rifle.
Saltley / Alum Rock area.

You need about 6 - 10 people, I will be one of the range officers for the night and it should cost about £12 each if I do so.

Ah ok, but does beg the question, they moan about gun crime & yes I see your point about the 9mm, but they moan then they allow guns anyway is that what you're saying, cause its very contradictory dont you think?

I mean ok when I lived in cape town for a year that place warranted some lethal protection given its you or them possibly if the event ever transpired, never did but still that country & neighbours are a whole new ball game than the UK(for now that is huh)

Put me down for a shooting session.............. Can we line up the current Government for practice..??

I bought one of those gas powered air pistols for shooting burglars,,,, ****** useless,, I've seen more power in a dead mans fart...!!

what worries me is you were near a dead man when the supposed event of fart took place, you're not one of these Necrophiliacs are you, lol

Yeah 2nd that one on goverment

Guns will be provided. .22lr target rifle, .22lr semi auto and possibly .38 underlever rifle.
Saltley / Alum Rock area.

You need about 6 - 10 people, I will be one of the range officers for the night and it should cost about £12 each if I do so.

Ooh, down the road from me, if Nilzy goes, I'll pop along too, need protection round them parts, I'll be turning up in a banger of course, not my S3, as it will have no wheels when we come out... even with guns in our hands haha. :gun2:

Ooh, down the road from me, if Nilzy goes, I'll pop along too, need protection round them parts, I'll be turning up in a banger of course, not my S3, as it will have no wheels when we come out... even with guns in our hands haha. :gun2:

ooo if nilz and jo goes, am tagging along :)

Hmmmmm, sounds interesting....If Jojo and Ricks are up for it, Jojo can pick me up in his banger on the way :)

Ahh, as I am trying to book it as a corporate evening we can only do it Monday or Friday, the range is in use the rest of the time.

But if you want to look at taking up shooting as a hobby you are more than welcome to come down either Tuesday or Thursday and I will get you aquainted with the club secretary who will give you all the details. You will know I am there as my A4 will be outside.

Probationary membership costs around £40 for three months. For that you get range time, use of a gun and full instruction and coaching. Afterwards you can sign up for full membership. You will start with a .22 semi auto rifle and move onto a .38sp/.357magnum rifle (John wayne underlever style). Ammo is about £3 for 50, targets are about 15p each

Also as a probationary member you can attend Kingsbury 300yrd range as a visitor with Cannock rifle club and play with the big stuff:gun2:

Let me know if you want to come along for a chat and I will give you the address and let them know you are coming. 7.00pm till about 10.00ish.

Oh, and as a full member you can apply for your firearms license and get some toys like mine :yes:

hmmmmmmmm id be tempted to have a play also as your not far from me, and would make a change from using a shotgun all the time

alan

Where is this located, i'm in kent, sounds like a bit of a trek

@205man, fancy a day of clays? I have just bought a Supernova and haven't used it yet.

@A4Quattro, Its in Birmingham, bit far for a few hours. I do occasionally shoot clays at Detling if you want to meet there one Sunday?

I've done clay shooting in the past, suppose I could book a Monday off if needs be, but Fridays are a definite nono.
I can pick you up an the way also Nilzy, any other takers? :)

@ JoJo, its 7.00pm at night, do you work evenings?
We need at least 8 people to attend if possible.

what colour supernova did you go for?, did you get the balck or woodland camo

i havent shot clays for years, my targets tend to be slightly more alive lol, but id be up for a day on the clays, sometime soon, just let me finish recovering, then we can sort something out

alan