S4 alloys now on!!

ollyste

Reaction score
think they really suit a silver S3...now got 2 sets of alloys to dispose of..firstly the original avus 17s which need tyres and a set of nuvolari 18s in superb condition with Toyo Proxys fronts need replcing....pics of all will be up soon if anyone may be interested!!

pics please, most definitely interested :)

Yeah mate pics of the nuvolaris please!

ollyste,

Where did you get the S4 alloys from mate, i'm after some of the centre caps but i'm having no luck in finding them, and the place I got mine from haven't get back to me.

Thanks.

Thanks for that Ollyste.
I think that's the place I got mine. did an ebay email last time to contact them so I'll give them a call this time round and get it sorted out.

As a heads up for you, watch how your taking the centre caps off and on.
I didn't do it with mine all that often but still managed to break them and no centre caps is not a good look.

cheers.

They look smart with S4 alloys. Different to the RSTT version and not too aftermarket looking

Here is my S3 now and some pics of the two sets of wheels i am looking to sell. Open to offers thanks for looking!
SDC12078.jpg
SDC12061.jpg

SDC12062.jpg

SDC12063.jpg

SDC12064.jpg

SDC12065.jpg

SDC12066.jpg

SDC12053.jpg

SDC12054.jpg

SDC12055.jpg

SDC12056.jpg

SDC12057.jpg

SDC12058.jpg

SDC12059.jpg

SDC12069.jpg

SDC12073.jpg

SDC12074.jpg

WOW!!!

I was going to say all of them mate, but you beat me to it....

i really like these wheels almost make me want to sell my imola yellow s3 to get a gunmetal grey one with these wheels, ummm i like

thanks lads, made up with the new wheels!....couldnt resist had to have them and broke the bank in the process and a bit of moaning from the mrs too!
but really need to sell the avus and the nuvolaris and as you can see from the pics are in excellent condition...looking for 150/250 respectively..also they will be collection only and im based on the wirral..thanks for looking!

Oooohh... those look lovely!

I take it that these are replicas, as the S4 has different wheel fitment... Are they much heavier than standard wheels and what is the quality like? Sorry for so many questions - really want a set now :hubbahubba:

Where did you get these New style S4 wheels from? How much are they and what is the quality like???

Oh and is your car lowered?

cheers for that....tad on expensive side that, sure some have gotthe same italian ones cheaper??

looks really good, still deciding whether they suit the silver car if im honest....would look loads better with spacers

Tim, with F1's, that's a pretty standard price really.

I think the rims were £450 a set without tyres from auto style wheels, then the tyres were £100 a corner. Add in bolts and lockers, as well as £25 carriage, and the price is about right.

That's what I paid for mine anyway, from autostyle again.

The quality is superb, and they're actually lighter than my TT ronal 6 spokes I took off.

Here is my S3 now and some pics of the two sets of wheels i am looking to sell. Open to offers thanks for looking!
SDC12078.jpg

That looks the ******** mate, really suits your car.....may have to invest in some in the future.....:icon_thumright:

Looks nice mate. I agree on the price they are deffo worth the £££'s and thats the going rate for them at the mo. I paid well over £900 for them last year with Michelin PS1's.

Dude, PM S3mad, he is after a set of Original Avus wheels so he may have them off ya!!

contacted the company direct and they have none left. just got to keep trying.

Right this might sound really stupid but i'm new to the audi scene but apart from size whats the difference from the S4 to a S3 set, as to me they look the same, saying that they do look really nice

1 inch, s3 are 17" s4 are 18"

I was looking at the S4's as i like a standard look, however im worried they seem to becoming a little too popular!

would these reps be powder coated or painted? sorry for lack of knowledge on this