TIP problem.....

warleydaddy

Reaction score
Ok, i had a Silicone TIP a few months back as a prezzy,but i was given a 225 version!!!! And im not,im a 210,with out ESP.... P.S Thats hose is BRAND NEW,and is for sale if anybodys interested...

Now ive wanted to change this for ages,but not got round to it,and xmas,etc etc... But looking round now,ive found these 2... It "looks" the fitment same as mine,but doesnt state my car (99 S3),or engine code!!!!! So is the correct hose or not,as the 225 hose wont fit...

This 1...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/THS-Silicone-...14&_trkparms=72:1683|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318

Cheers in advance...

Pete....

not 100% fella but i think its the wrong 1 its for the 180 bhp which u dont get in the s3,

Thats the problem.... It looks the same,but the problem im thinking is that he 180bhp`s arnt K04,so the intake side of the hose will be too small!!!! But i cant find the house for mine,ANYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pete...

sorry mate, no idea

cant get ebay at work....what colour is the one you have? may be interested as have the 225

Tim

99 S3, which is the same as mine is APY Engine code, good luck with finding a TIP for your car, cos they don't exist! I've got TIP lying around somewhere, tried to line everything up, you need a breather hose from a later 225 S3 and you need to move the Diverter Valve for it to work, which is why I haven't got round to fitting mine yet.