scrached nav screen

10blazin

HYPERDRIVE NEEDED
Reaction score
At the moment there's a 3 for 2 deal on at halfords so i got the meguires clay kit some meguire polish and i got a couple of scraches on my car so the 3 rd item i got for free was meguire scratch x.... So i clay-ed waxed polished my car then i got me thinking because the scratch x takes a fine layer of laquer off your paint maybe i could blob it on my nav screen it took me about 15 mins ....Got some cotton buds in the corner here's the results the screen is like new its amazing stuff because my screen was a real mess with scratches and like blobs so I'm really happy with the result and its great on scratches to got a lot out of the paintwork and after claying my car damn its smooth likes glass ...

kjkjkj.jpg

kjkjkjk.jpg

kjkjkjkjkjkjk.jpg

Cheers for the advise, my sat nav screens got a few marks on to which makes it even harder to see in sunlight so il be sure to give this a try!

I bought some displex ages ago to do this but never get around to it! Maybe next weekend....and the other things I need to so too.

im not sure about the other stuff people have been using but you have to send off for it and wait for it to be posted.... where as this is on sale at any halfords and its really easy to do plus got the stuff for free because its a 3 for 2 deal i was chuffed with the outcome there was some cream left around the edges wich i couldnt get to but today it was hard a bit like car wax so i got a tooth brush and slid it round the edges in the gap it got rid of all the paste and i swear its like brandnew even if you buy the stuff its like 6 or 750 so well worth it ......

I find your signature highly offensive. Staz1000

Katie:rulez:

Are you being serious Katie???

I think its one of the best Signatures.....

I find your signature highly suggestive Staz 1000.

Nice to see some decent looking lesbians for a change!

Much the same as I find your trolling offensive.

Do one... :blahblah1:

EDITED TO ADD: Great find Blazin, mine could do with some attention.

:angrymod::angrymod::angrymod::tapedshut::angrymod::angrymod::angrymod:

What's with the new hard line moderating?

Staz sig was in situ since for as long as I've been on, and I'm sure before.

One post from Mr 'KatieKatie' later and it's away! :sadlike:

--Posts removed for tidiness and calm--

AuldReekie - Once Kaitie raised the issue the Amind/Mod group discussed the matter amongst ourselves; it was following that disucssion that changes were made.

Igdos - There wasn't any 'hard line moderating' - the issue was brought for 'private' discussion amongst site staff by Staz once Katie had raised it. Staz I'm sure will confirm he made changes voluntarily once we'd concluded that while there was no significant breach of our rules, the pic did fall enough into a grey area to prompt valid debate.

Regards,

Rob.

As Rob says, I consulted the admin team but made the decision myself to remove the pic.

Whilst I agree that KatieKatie has caused some anger on here already I have to respect her wishes. It may be a male dominated forum but it'd be nice to have more women around here. It may improve the forum!

yes it would be fun to have more women on the forum , nice women though ... not ballbreakers or bunny boilers .....

This is no dig at the mods on here but thought i would comment anyway :3sadwalk:

How sad is it that someone would come on a forum and ask for a long term members sig. to be removed.... Have these people got nothing else to worry about? Do they live in the real world???

Does this person not go into garages and the like in fear of seeing a smutty poster?

GET A LIFE ***!

Like I said nothing the mods can do about it just just alittle petty of the person!

You know how to make yourself welcome don't you ?
23 posts in and you're shouting the rulebook about.
Just what this place needs.

bill_bailey_l.jpg

Cheers blazin, good 2 know!

someone touched a nerve! HAHA... it's not you in the vid is it.
Play the vid on the Nav screen and re-post.

Please can you remove Radio 2 from your screen shot, I hate that station :hubbahubba:
:blahblah1: :sex:

Please can you remove Radio 2 from your screen shot, I hate that station :hubbahubba:

mac dre thizzle rizzle :wtf: dont get what your on about at all....i didnt touch any nerve im not in any vid :uhm::uhm::uhm: explain .....:scared2:

LoL.... Dumbass!

He meant put the lesbo gif on your nav screen ya muppet :rolleyes:

sorry mac dre i see what you mean now after wizbit pointed it out KINDLY and lol funny... i just woke up im a bit slow in the morning ..:whistle2:

To be fair to the person that complained about the sig...... It had been the cause of many strange looks I received at work when people walked past my desk.
The looks got even stranger and more disbelieving when I said.... "No, honestly, this is a car website, please, come back, I'm not into woman on woman (lie), i'm telling the trruuuuuttthhhhhh!!!"

My options were three....
1) No more AS.net at work
2) Hope for the sig's removal
3) Lose my job

Still a bit sad to see it go though:bye:
Beginning to think I should've wished for option 3 :)

Well, the strange looks you got at work are because youre dodging WORK, nothing else :)

For the record though, If you wanna be all PC about it then yeah, it was right to remove the signature. But then If you beleive that then dont start moaning when you read about all the other left wing ******** you see in the papers such as Terrorists getting compo, pregnant teens getting free houses. Cos its all the same narrowmindedness. In my view :)

And what makes you think it wasn't during my lunch break?? ;)

To be honest, I didnt spend that long pondering your situation. But then again that isnt the issue is it...

Anyway like you quite rightly pointed, you have the choice not to look at as.net if you dont like it ;)

It seems to be a forgotten art these days, that you have a choice. Apparently Its better just to remove everything that could possibly cause offence to ANYONE or anything. :rulez::rulez::rulez:

To be honest, I didnt spend that long pondering your situation.

Then think before you speak (type) maybe?? :)

Anyway like you quite rightly pointed, you have the choice not to look at as.net if you dont like it ;)

It seems to be a forgotten art these days, that you have a choice. Apparently Its better just to remove everything that could possibly cause offence to ANYONE or anything. :rulez::rulez::rulez:

I make you right though, things and people are getting a little bit over-sensitive nowdays.
Although I probably think that the person who complained was doing so for a reaction rather than genuine moral reasons.
Either way they should probably get a life/grip though!! :)

Then think before you speak (type) maybe?? :)

I make you right though, things and people are getting a little bit over-sensitive nowdays.
Although I probably think that the person who complained was doing so for a reaction rather than genuine moral reasons.
Either way they should probably get a life/grip though!! :)

Yeah to ruin my thread like another one she successfully achieved :banghead: Apart from slagging my Car, Wheels ,Badges into the dirt all i gotta do is come home and find my damn Rabbit in the pot..... lol

Damn all this thread was about is how to make your SAT NAV screen brand new again for nothing... And its turned into a policitally correct playground , I suggest that the cause be totally blanked in future as this is pointless bickering and has achieved exactly what they wanted just like the last thread , Its really annoying were being played folk's . Lets all sack the bickering stay on topic and isolate the cause SIMPLE REALLY ......:o.k:

lol hahaha well i didnt know about that i only really come on ASN and audizine rarely, Plus my way you can do it for nothing ....