Ricky Hatton

Neilybabs

Reaction score
What do Ricky Hatton and Gary Glitter have in common??? They both went down after trying to take a filipino in the ring.

You have to feel sorry for Ricky Hatton. The biggest fight of his life, in front of 30,000 fans and millions watching it live on TV.....yet he has to watch the highlights just to see how it ended.

Very true. I always loved watching the guy as he's a proper grafter and never gives up. He was just out-classed. Can I see a Mayweather Pacquiao fight in the future? I hope so! Although i'm sure Mayweather retired?

Excellent dude!!!

Where you been hiding dude??

lol!

Hatton seems like he'd be a sound guy but he was always gona get beat, Pacquiao is just too good!

Mayweather is out of retirement and training for a fight with Marquez, winner gets to take on the Pac-man!!!

Excellent dude!!!

Where you been hiding dude??

Usual story, busy at work and all that! How you keeping mate?

lol!

Hatton seems like he'd be a sound guy but he was always gona get beat, Pacquiao is just too good!

Mayweather is out of retirement and training for a fight with Marquez, winner gets to take on the Pac-man!!!

Nice one, I didn't know he was out of retirement. What a fight that'll be whoever fights him! I still think the pac-man would kill Mayweather coz Hatton took him to 10 rounds IIRC

What's the difference between a £20 note and Ricky Hatton?
The £20 note will last more than 2 rounds!

I heard that Ricky Hatton is going on the Jeremy Kyle show to discuss domestic abuse....
Apparently they are going to get a few women on to show him how to punch properly.

Nicolas Cage has signed up to play Ricky Hatton in a movie about his life.

The film is titled "Gone in Three Hundred and Sixty Seconds"