Fitted my LCR Splitter.

S3 HODGE

Brown passenger seat.
Reaction score
Managed to fit my LCR splitter thismorning and it was alot easyer then i thought.

S6300383.jpg

looks smart.. get some spacers for those rear wheels dude!

Looking sweet. Was waiting for you to do it lol so I could see what it looks like on a noggy S3. When is the black grill comimg then HODGE .

Soon but im a lazy sod....Although i want to get it done before GTi Inters so i best get my **** into gear lol.:undwech:

I agree that it looks good, but I have a problem with fitting a splitter in that it isn't an original part....I know this sounds a bit anal and I'm thinking about a single pipe on the exhaust just to contradict myself, but in a way, I like the unfinished look of the front of the car without the splitter. Knowing me, I will have fitted one by the end of the year!

Anyway....your car looks good!

Dave get it done..... you can make it as subtle or in your face as you like.... only thing i dont like is that some have not cut the ends to make it blend in with the bumper curveture.... ie where the bumper drops off to the liner, i cut the splitter at an angle so it ended there and didnt follow onto the wheel liner

I have been meaning to do this cheap mod for a while now,is there a guide as to like how far back people fit these to the bumper? or are people just using there own judgement?

can confirm haha, yes it does drop it a little and you have to be a little more careful...nothing major though

Looking good matey, not sure i would trust myself to fit one!!

Doesn't anyone find the front mumper quite low already without the splitter on? I'd expect the splitter to get caught on thing quite a bit! Can anyone confirm?

After my coilovers are on then i will notice the catching alot :( My tyres dont help either lol.

Looks sweet, does it fit straight on without mods??

Yea it went on with 18 or 19 self tapping screws that cost me £1.50 BARGAIN :)

looks pretty good :) wanna fit one onto my car?? :yes:

For a small price :) lol only joking. Yea i would just go buy the splitter for £17 from GSF or TPS and send me a PM. Can only do Sundays tho.

Looking good mate, well done :)