Purple princess for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.......... (bored now...)

...don't do it Stace!!!

<tuffty/>

Is correct good luck with the sale :thumbsup:

Good luck with the sale, looks a nice 1

Good luck with the sale Stace! Car looked great last time i saw you on the dual carriage way. What you gonna get to replace her? Hope you get what you want for the car.

Last edited by a moderator:
3K!!! blinkin heck thats a nice price for a good lucking motor
Photo0521.jpg

by the way......is the spongebob included ? :)

You have to pay extra for sponge bob. lol Great looking car

Good luck with the sale guys, cars a b-e-a-u-t ;)

Hmmmm, never seen a for sale thread in here last this long without being locked ;)

Ahhhh see, it's not actualy a for sale thread its a link to the classifieds and a heads up. No details or prices are here are they??:p

Ahhhh see, it's not actualy a for sale thread its a link to the classifieds and a heads up. No details or prices are here are they??:p

Seen similar threads locked for a lot less ;)

Anyway, it was just a plot to keep the thread rolling and up the top ;)

Perk of being a mod though eh?. :p

bump
ttt

and whatever else is used....lol ;)

Perk of being a mod though eh?. :p

Too right! :)

I swear I read the price some where on this thread..................maybe now is the time to advertise my wheels! :blush:

I swear I read the price some where on this thread..................maybe now is the time to advertise my wheels! :blush:

:sign_plug:I should give you a warning for plugging your wheels not once but twice in a row! :jump::sign_plug:

It was never an abuse of power guys, it was aheads up thread, those are allowed.People kept replying and it got kept at the top. I have closed it and spanked the mrs........:eyebrows:

Status
Not open for further replies.