Advertising my S4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Gliballs

Reaction score
Am I OK to put an advert in this relevant section or is it strictly for the classifieds?

I've seen a few others in here but I didn't want to get busy with an advert and then it be deleted by da management ;)

Why don't you do a link to the classified ad mate?

Because I can just copy and paste from the advert I put on the Vauxhall forum :)

I seem to remember that the classifieds thingy on here was a bit of a faff.

You betcha ;) Vectra underpinnings (just imagine if it were lol).

I sold my last A6 Quattro Bi-Turbo on there last year,......and my V6 Vectra before that,......and my Astra GTE Turbo,......and various Cavaliers.......

Got to be worth a shot then.

Out of interest how much for the S4?

Good luck with the sale anyway mate.

Cheers Lee.

I'll be running an Irish Ebay auction where I start at £6250 and you haggle it down.

Stick it in here, but with no price with a linky to the Vaux ad, then all it is then is a heads up thread :eyebrows:

Good Luck Dan, with the sale yeah get the M5 out of system do come back with an Audi when you can. :eyebrows:

Is this her, what a nice looking example of such a lovely coloured S4 Avant !!

SP_A0042.jpg

ive always had the hots for an e34 m5. all you have to do is watch ronin and i defy you to not want one.

the e39 type ought to be awesome too

It's nasty weather at the moment and I haven't had a chance to clean her, but here's some pictures from over the years to give you an idea of colour and trim etc. It doesn't really look any different now to be honest.....

audi6.jpg

audi5.jpg

On the personalised plates from the last chap before I swapped it back to the T reg plate.
audi2.jpg

valet0.jpg

MTMshortshift.jpg

audi7.jpg

RS4discs1.jpg

IMG_2370.jpg

IMG_2504.jpg

IMG_2472.jpg

IMG_2474.jpg

IMG_2624.jpg

IMG_2620.jpg

IMG_2623.jpg

IMG_2600.jpg

IMG_2969.jpg

IMG_2919.jpg

IMG_2915.jpg

IMG_2927.jpg

IMG_2928.jpg

IMG_2872.jpg

IMG_2844.jpg

IMG_3075.jpg

Last edited:
...all you have to do is watch ronin and i defy you to not want one.

I love how the wheels go from M5 to ordinary 525 for the tyre blow-out and back to M5 after the car flips!

Also: My dad has an E39 540 Sport, which I love, but I too would do bad things to own an E34 M5

wasnt ronin an Audi S8 as the main car?

wasnt ronin an Audi S8 as the main car?

yes mate it was the main car in the film, black S8. i always find it funny in films when you have a citroen xantia pulling away from an S8 lol aswel as the peugeot keeping up with the M5

the s8 wasnt the main car in ronin. it was featured for about 3-4 minutes at the beginning and then the stupid "chase" with the citroen where they wrecked the s8 off road

the e34 had the epic chase which involved a million french cars being wrecked and racing through a tunnel the wrong way

the 406 was well nippy though :p

ive not seen the film for a while, but it had the throwing-star/turbine wheels on didnt it?

Edit :-

*Also includes a genuine Audi First Aid kit that lives inside the rear armrest, a new set of front and rear Bosch wiper blades (still in the boxes), an Audi cargo net for the hooks in the boot, and a genuine (onopened) Nogaro Blue touch-up paint kit :)

**The spare is a full 18" alloy with a Yokohama tyre that's never been on the road.

***The front calipers are painted in proper blue caliper paint.

Hmmmm, does look like an 'M' badge at 6:03 I guess.

Dan they used 4 BMW's in that film, one was an M5 the other was a 535, one of the 5 series was a right hand drive car.
HTH

Well, I got a call almost straight away lastnight from a chap who sounds very interested and would like to come and view it tomorrow (depending on the weather).

Mixed emotions here really. He's an ex-VAG mechanic and sounds like a genuine car enthusiast, so it would be a good home to go to, but on the other hand it makes me realise just how attached I've got to this car when things start becomming 'real'. Three and a half years is a looooong time for me.
Hey ho, I'll wait to see what he thinks.

love that car,soooo want one, just got to sell my cars and then defo gonna get one....looks good in that colour.....good job:applaus::arco:

Mixed emotions here really. He's an ex-VAG mechanic and sounds like a genuine car enthusiast, so it would be a good home to go to, but on the other hand it makes me realise just how attached I've got to this car when things start becomming 'real'. Three and a half years is a looooong time for me.
Hey ho, I'll wait to see what he thinks.

i know wot you mean mate, its gona be hard for me to sell mine as ive grown attached to it so much

Yeah, I just feel slightly indebted to it lol

It's got us all over England without a fuss for 3 1/2 years, never broken down and left me stranded with my children anywhere or anything. Good car *strokes roof*

He said he'd only come if the weather was good, but it's been decidedly grotty.

He'll be coming daytime during the week this week though as he works shifts.

I managed to get out there and give it a seeeeeriously good hoover with Henry between showers.

If there is no objection, I will now close this as hopefully you have sold her.

Due to the new rule changes etc, this is the only "old" ad standing from the prior rules and regs

Yeah, do what must be done gov ;)

Cheers for allowing it for so long with the loophole :salute:

No worries mate, good luck with it.

Anyone wanting more information please contact the OP directly, or jump on pistonheads and search sexy S4.:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.