Not open for further replies.

RGC

Keep on rollin
Reaction score
Hello everybody

I have for sale my BBS CH alloys,
bbs_ch_ci3_l.jpg

"Sorry if I'm posting on the wrong forum"

I have owned these wheels for 3 weeks and have only covered just over 50 miles, they are still in the same condition as when i fitted them.

at the moment they are on my 2004 a3 but will be removing them tomorrow afternoon.

Basically they are still new and have no damage what so ever, not buckled not kerbed no scratches no dints nothing! completely still gleaming new in brilliant silver.

They are 17" with 225 45 17 Michelin pilot sport tyres,
The alloy Size is 17x7.5" and they have a PCD/Offset of 5x112 ET42 to fit the Audi a3 8p (and newer golfs i have been told),

I will include a new and unused set of locking bolts which i got with the alloys as i fitted my own mcgaurd bolts so you have every thing required to fit to your a3.

I am willing to deliver the alloys free if your not to far away (100 mile radius of Gateshead post code NE10) or i can arrange the wheels to be delivered by Paisley Freight Services for a cost of £27.99, they are a 24hr delivery company, this includes insurance and on-line tracking.

i am looking for sensible offers as these cost me £1670 on the 6th Nov (receipt to prove).

check this link for where i purchased the alloys,
please be aware the price shows alloys without tyres.

contact/text number 07561432855
please note i am working 6am to 2pm.

Thanks

that was a lot of cash to spend on 17's!

Nice wheels though.

Last edited by a moderator:
winter traction :arco:

Ooooo k.

Already the price has dropped to £1354 on that link you sent, so you've lost £15 a day just based on that. D'oh.

But to recap.... £1670 for 17's?

please be aware the price shows alloys without tyres.

It doesnt'. Price shown is with 215/45/17 budget tyres. They are a snip at £1214 without tyres!!

Ooooo k.

Already the price has dropped to £1354 on that link you sent, so you've lost £15 a day just based on that. D'oh.

But to recap.... £1670 for 17's?

the 1354 is for poop tyres, i upgraded the tyres to the Mich sport for an extra £291.00

maybe iff they were 19 "

but maybe i can have a brekki off a 17" lol

http://paganum.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/******-english-breakfast.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.