Where can I find a 1.8T Quattro?!

jonblakeburn

Reaction score
Hi guys. New poster here, so be gentle /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Is it only me, or is there a severe lack of 1.8T Quattro's on the market at the minute? I'm "trying" to move from a Lupo GTi to a facelifed A3 1.8T, but having been an Audi fan for years would much prefer the Quattro for general drivability than the FWD.

Is it something that other "nearly-new" buyers have noticed?!

Yeah, they're like rocking horse sh*t. There's only 6 on autotrader.co.uk in the whole of the UK. Although there's an absolute bargain on there at the moment. A 6 speed X reg (late 2000) in black for £9,750 ono. It's done 70k but at that price.....

I guess they didn't sell that well originally cos they were only introduced in '99, and not much cheaper than an S3.

Ive got one mate , took me an age to find a decent one though, Got a 99 v reg for 10500. Only done 23000 miles and was an audi demo car for 2 years of its life, So its got all the toys , heated seats , leather, climate , bose upgrade etc . Good luck searching bud

It would obviously be a bit of trek for you based where you are, but my local dealer's (Sinclair Audi) in Bridgend have two in stock at the moment. A 2000 @ £12495 and a 2002 at £18495. If you haven't, try the audi.co.uk used car locator - it may throw up something a bit more local to you.

Good luck

Brad