£60 Sandwich!!!

samuelt

Reaction score
well anoyed with myself, I went to buy a sandwich at lunch time and ran my S-line 18" wheel along a curb sratching it badly!! luckily my tyre is not damaged!!

There are a few mobile wheel repaires around perth including wicked wheels are these mobile companies any good?

there is a place at lochty that do powder coating anyway.if its not bad a file and a touch up wih the right colour would maybe hide it?

chips away have done a decent job for me before, can't vouch for around your area though, pretty sure they are nationwide.

Ouch, sorry to hear about the alloys. Always annoying whne it happens.

Me being stupid the girl friend been asking over 6 months to drive my car. withing the 10seconds of driving and going around the corner she kurbed two of my alloys lovely. I was thinking she going to hit it but she will turn the wheel more to the right. BUT nooo she never could hear it rubbing against the kurb. lovely few deep marks and quite long :( lol

chips away have done a decent job for me before, can't vouch for around your area though, pretty sure they are nationwide.

i would never use chips away agin becuase i had my rear bumper repaired by them on my mk4 golf and it was a shoddy job
looked good at first glance but 4 months later the paint was cracking and had lost all colour.

PaulAr - not to good!! had a bitter taste to it!!!

Ian i know the guy you are talking about, i got him shot blast some powder coating of my oversized Discovery springs! I will give him a call. will i have seen you about in Perth?

I have just remembered there is a stand at my work for a referbishment company. I am going to have a look at his leaflets aswell.

if you have seen a yellow facelift b5 quattro sport in perth that will be me.