⚠️ALL S3 8V OWNERS COOLANT LEAK!!!!!!

I bet they expect most people to be out of warranty by point of failure so they can rake it in on repairs…

I bet they expect most people to be out of warranty by point of failure so they can rake it in on repairs…
Mine was just outside warranty. Luckily I took the extended warranty otherwise it was like a grand worth of work.

My 2017 S3 8V just demonstrated this problem. 40k miles. I took it to my local dealer. They immediately diagnosed the issue, gave me a loaner, and Audi is taking care of the cost 100%. I am the second owner, and I have no warranty.

Reactions: AlS3BE
My 2017 S3 8V just demonstrated this problem. 40k miles. I took it to my local dealer. They immediately diagnosed the issue, gave me a loaner, and Audi is taking care of the cost 100%. I am the second owner, and I have no warranty.
Happy days. A couple of guys I know paid the best part of a grand to get theirs fixed

Happy days. A couple of guys I know paid the best part of a grand to get theirs fixed
Cost me around £1k on my S3 in 2019 when it was 5 years old and less than £20k on the clock. Obvious design issue that Audi have never owned up to.

Cost me around £1k on my S3 in 2019 when it was 5 years old and less than £20k on the clock. Obvious design issue that Audi have never owned up to.
Definitely a design issue with all the ea888.3 engines. Affects all the 1.8/2.0 engines. I’m sure I read on here somewhere that the part is on revision M which means they are still trying make it better. Mine had a replacement under warranty around 25-30k on the clock.