08-09 Facelift Central Electrics Board 8P0907279P anyone?

NHN

Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Can anyone with a 08-09 8P have a check with vagcom if they have in module 09 the board number 8P0907279P & if so whats your current long coding set at please?

try having a word with si, he has vagcom and the board, let me know how you get on mate what is it youre coding it for, a new cluster?

As in A3Simon mate?

Nah new module to replace my K & got an issue with somethings & I reckon its vcds missing coding for this newer version or its fecked.

aye a3simon hmm wouldnt be the first time mate take it youve tried updating vcds?

Yeah running on 10.3 beta now mate still no good, luckily have 2 cars with highline so will swap to other car & see if does same thing, then its either coding or the module is fecked, pity its ****** cold & windy, oh well no pain no gain

Last edited:
haha, you need to invest in a dream garage mate, i know the feeling of the fingertips so cold theyre burning lol, for once its nice out here though

lol, yeah well we already maybe figured some out huh Ew

What a coincidence, I have just tried this mod on 06 Stbk and all illuminated buttons look like Oxford St in December... But otherwise works fine.

What a coincidence, I have just tried this mod on 06 Stbk and all illuminated buttons look like Oxford St in December... But otherwise works fine.

As in flashing? Hows the headlight switch lights? What module REV did you swap out?

Yeah, flashing like a little mini disco only when I turn on the lights, went from an F to the P but I really wanted the K but dealer said it had been superseeded to the P so thought to try it... I'm I right in saying if I swap back to the F I will not need to recode again?

Im fairly sure the old one will retain the coding. NHN has a K that works fine but when he swapped out to the P it gave him the same issues you have. Not sure where he has progressed to at the moment though. We wondered if its too new for VCDS to get the correct label file for to code correctly.

Sorry, but have I missed something here?

What mod are we talking about..........?

swapping out your central electrics module for a newer revision. The newer revision supports newer or upgraded modules, like bi-xenons etc so you can code them to your car.

Welcome to the site Keniken

So glad you joined at this moment mate & very ironic really almost spooky like The Matrix styleeeeee

lol, its not a mod its an upgrade of modules due to old one being superseded by audi, this is so ironic as means I have ammo for audi now when I go back tuesday, keniken pm me your info mate interms of number & we can converse directly over weekend mate to discuss then maybe between us we can work out issues.

Keniken username reminds me of a DnB DJ called KennyKen, he was superb to say the least, lol.

kenny ken.Blast from the past!

Saw him at the junction. He rocked!

swapping out your central electrics module for a newer revision. The newer revision supports newer or upgraded modules, like bi-xenons etc so you can code them to your car.

ahhhh IC.

Right get is sorted then chaps, as I will have to go down this route at some point in the future I feel....:icon_thumright:

Keep up the good work!

Bit of Randall, Mickey Finn, KennyKen & MCGQ & the night was over, they rock just like my 1210's & new mixer & with luck ortofon concordeQberts will later lol

I am going to have go dig all my vinyl out now from the attic.

Loads of old school in there.

Intelligent was always my fav for more chilled times!!

Haven't been on decks now in years. But saying that, I am probably as bad now as I was then........but it just feels so good to get a perfect drop with 2 tracks.....

Drugs never beat a good mix mate as you know & if you have moving shadow etc then I'd be interested, how many you got?

SMD's were also top dog.

may have some moving shadow stuff. Deffo some bukem in there so may be.

Been a while so it is a bit vague in my head what's in the box.

I will have a look and let you know Nige

Top Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, going out to all the ravers cause you know you all love itttttttttttttt lmfao

Bukem & Conrad, mate they were Fecking AAAAAAA when they hit a tune, but GQ man damn he was mister lyrical.

Saw bukem and conrad at the corn exchange. One of my best nights ever!!!!!

Me & you have similar tastes, could be dangerous us meeting up lmfao

Lol. Could be very dangerous.......but worthwhile:).

If you were closer, I would drop the vinyl round in person :zen:

Well chatted with my local dealer & we're gonna have a check over coding on wednesday as I know I've done right according to label file for 30byte module, so see if anything is missed then will update, just awaiting some coding comparisons from Simons N module, he doesnt have a P unfortunately.

Just like my own thread http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?74871-Central-Electronic-Module-Coding :p
I tried every coding possible and impossible (I even copied one from a golf 6 gti) with no results :(
30 byte is a hard thing to recode... First I was out of turn signals, then out of trunk locking and left with disco in the night :lmfao:
I gave the module to a friend to try at Audi dealership to recode and I came back to F module...
If you find a solution for the P then I will try that one.. but the N module it's really out of my hands right now...
It's got to be something wire related... Don't think coding will help... Or something of these two...

Well chatted with my local dealer & we're gonna have a check over coding on wednesday as I know I've done right according to label file for 30byte module, so see if anything is missed then will update, just awaiting some coding comparisons from Simons N module, he doesnt have a P unfortunately.

surely its the same, just knock a few bytes off the end?

i wish vagcom would get round to adding more to the long coding defs

Wishful thinking being the same mate, we'll see, I'll post when Si updates me.

Yes I do wish they would update label files more often.

ive not gotten my elsa up and running yet would it hold such information? i presume not since you of all people are needing help! :laugh: