1/4 mile times ?

jimboA3

Reaction score
Hi guys !
Went to santa pod yesterday for the 1st run what you brung meet of the year !What a fantastic day for it ! Anyway, just wondered what sort of times you guys have had up the strip in your a3/s3's. I have an a3 tq with a remap , induction kit etc and the best run i managed was a 14.987.

[ QUOTE ]
Gambba said:
[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:
Well to be fair, i've only had 1 go since GTI-i (which was actually 8 months ago), and i managed a decent time is ****** hot weather! Roll on march cos i reckon you may have a target to beat then! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif... well.. i hope anyway /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Rich

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah hum, how many times have you done 1/4's Rich /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Well I will have to see if I can make it across in March (What dates is it?).....and whoop you again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif or maybe not.

[/ QUOTE ]

Only 3 times in this car. The first times were crap cos i couldnt get traction.

Its 14th march!

Rich

Andy, is the E05 bigger than the K04 on the S3? If so could you post the link to their site?

Cheers,

Sorry, I take it it's from JABBA?

just thought i would add (for no particular reason) my williams powered clio ran a 14.404@96mph last summer, that was with 3/4 tank of petrol too! mods are a hil power chip, modified air box, and full exhaust, williams engine and box and rear seats and spare wheel removed. my mates clio has head work and rana best of 14.25@98 mph, and more recently ran a 14.3 at the pod in the wet. both of our cars are FWD. sold my clio now though and looking for an S3

14.99 first time out.

2002 A3T FWD - APR98/104 DPP