10 bitcoin for your shiny S3

You should’ve offered that one month ago and people would’ve gone mad. By the time you doubled the Bitcoin you still offered the same in USD as you did in the first place :whistle2:
(PS I’m not on audi-sport.net to get reminded of how much money I’m loosing right now :boxing: )

Last edited:
Meh, so frustrating this Bitcoin thing......a fair few years back, I built a machine purely for folding and had accrued around 2.5 bitcoin. Got fed up with it when the calc time started to really ramp up - when the world and his/her dog came onboard, and forgot about it.....then saw, a year or so back, how much Bitcoin were suddenly worth and went to look at my 'wallet'....but had upgraded OS, changed motherboard and all sorts so, to cut a long story short, no access/record remained :(
D'oh!

Meh, so frustrating this Bitcoin thing......a fair few years back, I built a machine purely for folding and had accrued around 2.5 bitcoin. Got fed up with it when the calc time started to really ramp up - when the world and his/her dog came onboard, and forgot about it.....then saw, a year or so back, how much Bitcoin were suddenly worth and went to look at my 'wallet'....but had upgraded OS, changed motherboard and all sorts so, to cut a long story short, no access/record remained :(
D'oh!

Feel your pain! At least you're not this guy: http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...campbell-simpson-laszlo-hanyecz-a8091371.html

Reactions: kevpuk
Ha ha get digging for that hard drive... its like the gold rush... for every big winner there will be a thousand losers !