1080p detailing videos - yay or nay?

WX51TXR

Polished Bliss
Reaction score
Website
www.polishedbliss.co.uk
We've just created a new YouTube channel to host our existing detailing videos and lots of new video content which will be added over the coming weeks and months. Before we go much further, can a few of you please test the video link below; we've uploaded in full 1080p HD and we'd like to see how many of you can view this format without any lagginess or skipping on normal broadband connections. If all seems well we'll adopt this format from now on, but if not we'll scale back to 720p... thanks in advance!

Polished Bliss: Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 Ne Plus Ultra Detail

:icon_thumright:

Sadly problems here at work, Rich. Good connection at work, but awful computers so will test at home.

Nice to see the Gallardo detail again, regardless!

Thanks for the responses so far folks; seems 1080p is viewable by most people without issues, so good news. YouTube will initially play at 720p until the 1080p is selected though, so hopefully almost everyone will have few issues regardless of connection speed. :sm4:

Great video!

It worked ok for me! :thumbsup:

As always fantastic, works a treat guys.

No luck for me unfortunately... the clip buffers really quickly but playback wasn't smooth. I'm on fibre optic too???

No luck for me unfortunately... the clip buffers really quickly but playback wasn't smooth. I'm on fibre optic too???
Juddering playback of HD clips is probably down to the graphics card/chipset in the machine you're trying to play it on rather than your internet connection.