10mm spacers + Eibach Pro Kit springs + 19 inch rotors on S4

fast-ferret

Reaction score
Has anyone got the above combo? Any rubbing or anything? What tyres have you got on?

Also, anyone fitted lowering springs themselves? Easy to do or not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All 3 :)

78981A88 0404 4A75 A496 FA5816DB83AE
0D0B5D39 2442 4108 9E64 9172701F4BFD
45EBBF85 E247 46A6 956F 25448750325C

Reactions: dimitar.tuntov.5
When those pics were taken it had the standard 255/35/19 fitted. They were Hankook Ventus V12 Evo.

No rubbing, springs fitted by myself and a friend. Would highly recommend, the ride was no different to standard.

When those pics were taken it had the standard 255/35/19 fitted. They were Hankook Ventus V12 Evo.

No rubbing, springs fitted by myself and a friend. Would highly recommend, the ride was no different to standard.

Nice one, you’ve changed tyres since I guess? Different dimensions of tyre?

Cool :) easy enough to fit?

Nice one, you’ve changed tyres since I guess? Different dimensions of tyre?

Cool :) easy enough to fit?

No longer have the car but I always keep standard tyre sizes, they're like that for a reason :)

Yes, easy to fit if you have the correct tools and know what you're doing. 4 wheel alignment is essential afterwards.

No longer have the car but I always keep standard tyre sizes, they're like that for a reason :)

Yes, easy to fit if you have the correct tools and know what you're doing. 4 wheel alignment is essential afterwards.

Cheers!

Bit of a thread resurrection here, but I wondered - what was your pinch bolt like when you swapped the springs?

Bit of a thread resurrection here, but I wondered - what was your pinch bolt like when you swapped the springs?

The car only had 4000 miles on it so it was as to be expected. Free and easy.

If you can't get the pinch bolts out just leave them and undo the upper arm bolts instead and just swing out the way. That's what I did as pinch bolts weren't going anywhere!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk