Preview coming very soon for the 8y RS3

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210513-215941_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210513-215941_Instagram.jpg
    588.9 KB · Views: 161
Reactions: NevMan and PeteRS3lee
Let’s hope he takes a blindfold.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Audi will have to do something out of the blue/special outside and inside for this car to be a success ....it's a big ask though

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Reactions: NevMan and 8YARWY
Audi will have to do something out of the blue/special outside and inside for this car to be a success ....it's a big ask though

Outside yes but can’t see it being vastly different, no amount of change can hide those huuuuge headlights .

Then there’s still the interior horror show.

Reactions: Jassyo06
Outside yes but can’t see it being vastly different, no amount of change can hide those huuuuge headlights .

Then there’s still the interior horror show.

And sadly it will be the last RS3

Reactions: NevMan
Preview coming very soon for the 8y RS3

Interesting
As said they will need to blow this 1 out the park to get me to move from the A7 now
With that said think I’d have a bit more room in the garage
Lol

Reactions: NevMan
Next RS3 likely to be lekkie
Sadly yes l hate mobile batteries with a passion...the death of the automobile and for related industries and media outlets like youtubers

Reactions: PeteRS3lee
I hope they bring the Performance Version. The car needs to be faster than an A45s.

Reactions: PeteRS3lee
Do you think the 8Y RS3 will get a facelift before it goes?
Of course it will mate and hopefully the face lift will downsize them headlight units which are out of proportion for the size of the car...rear lights are slim in design so why didn't they do the same on the front its like 2 different groups of peeps where working on the design of the car

Reactions: 8YARWY
Of course it will mate and hopefully the face lift will downsize them headlight units which are out of proportion for the size of the car...rear lights are slim in design so why didn't they do the same on the front its like 2 different groups of peeps where working on the design of the car

Interesting.
I actually quite like the new 8Y, but given they've taken their time with the RS3, I'm thinking what happened with the 8V will happen again, where they release the RS3 and it gets facelifted shortly after.
Currently in a FL 8V S3 and debating an upgrade to a FL 8V RS3 or 8Y RS3 when it eventually arrives, but thinking I might wait for a FL now.

I could forgive the BIG headlights if the interior was great. It isn’t though.

If you look at the dash sweeping across it’s like the same 2 designers were at it inside the car too, totally isolated and didn’t speak to each other.

agreed, few bhp wont cut it. 450bhp to 500bhp might do it though....but depends on prices, if its as silly as the a45s and over £60k for an average spec, then its got no chance

And sadly it will be the last RS3

Do you mean ICE RS3. I reckon they may be one more - theyve got another 9 years in UK before new ICE cars are banned. Thats time for one more evolution of the A3 as an ICE car.

I will seriously consider a face lift RS3 - especially if Audi don't make another 5 cylinder RS3 - and could keep it indefinitely.

I will resist electric as long as possible.

Reactions: Terminator x
Given the ever increasing number of EV’s being released and the fact that I’m unlikely to even be able to buy a new RS3 for another 2 years, I’m starting to get a bit concerned that the *** will drop out of the used market for ICE vehicles and I’ll end up with a car worth next to nothing in a few years time.

Given the ever increasing number of EV’s being released and the fact that I’m unlikely to even be able to buy a new RS3 for another 2 years, I’m starting to get a bit concerned that the *** will drop out of the used market for ICE vehicles and I’ll end up with a car worth next to nothing in a few years time.

I think people should be more concerned about the value of their EV's !

The average ICE car has a life expectancy of 15 years (probably higher for low milers or desirable cars) vs EV' s which are just 10 years.
Its accepted the EV battery degrades year on year and by year 10 it will likely need replacing - but at that point battery tech will have advanced so much it would not be economically viable to replace the battery so the car would be scrapped.

ICE cars could go the other way and actually depreciate less.

Reactions: Terminator x
I came across these renders the other day, I bet the black grill surround would be controversial if it does end up like that... I quite like it though!
Audi rs3 2021 01 2

Screenshot 20210604 131706 Instagram

Reactions: Jassyo06
Have you seen current A3/S3 lights in "real life" yet? They look massive like they have just taken the lights of a bigger car and just slapped them on!

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and 8YARWY
Have you seen current A3/S3 lights in "real life" yet? They look massive like they have just taken the lights of a bigger car and just slapped them on!

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Horrible John.

How can Audi get it so wrong with the proportions at the front.

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and Jassyo06