13 months on

cheers pal ... yeah I’m quite excited now even though it could literally be well into next year when I get the thing. I just missed that 5 pot too much, even though the new one will be more muted than my previous RS3, from the vids it still sounds good.

Im gonna get a fully loaded spec as plan to keep this car for at least 4 years again as my last RS3: buy the right car & spec it right and it’s a keeper :)

so will be vorsprung and then see if anything else I need to add.

Be cool if you join the ‘wait club’ too :icon thumright:

No waiting for me
I’m 14 months in already
What’s another year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: Mr Freeze and Snake Pliskin
That Carbon rear spoiler Audi will add around £50 bangers a month to a pcp they charge £550 for Carbon door mirror covers so the rear wing will be over £2000

Vorsprung for me too
What’s another 2k
Peanuts
Lol

• Haha
Well the deed is done and a car is on order.
Spec to be finalised when available to do so.
Delivery ..... god only knows lol :tearsofjoy:
A year l would imagine lol
Yer a salesmans wet dream mate should have given ya Jordan's phone number lol

• Haha
Reactions: Snake Pliskin
A year l would imagine lol
Yer a salesmans wet dream mate should have given ya Jordan's phone number lol

lol they welcomed me back with open arms :)

Reactions: Mr Freeze and Jassyo06
Lol if yours arrives before Pete's!

TX,

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

• Haha
Having looked at vids and still photos of the RS3 l still think the 19s are dwarfed in them wheel arches same design as the Golf 8 R

Lol if yours arrives before Pete's!

TX,

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

I will burn pliskins to the ground if it does
Get to the back of the Q
No better than Archie Hamilton
Lol

• Haha
Reactions: Snake Pliskin, Mr Freeze and Terminator x
Having looked at vids and still photos of the RS3 l still think the 19s are dwarfed in them wheel arches same design as the Golf 8 R View attachment 240136

You know you want an Rs3 too
There’s no shame in back tracking mate
You won’t lose face here
We’re all friends
I back track all the time

• Haha
Reactions: Snake Pliskin, Terminator x and Jassyo06
Is anyone going for the green? Looks really smart in the promo pics but maybe a bit much for everyday.

Disappointed on the blue and no nardo

You know you want an Rs3 too
There’s no shame in back tracking mate
You won’t lose face here
We’re all friends
I back track all the time

My TTS is more than fast enough for me probably not much in it between it and an 8y RS3 and sounds really good ESPECIALLY on idle but l will test drive a 8Y RS3 just out of curiosity........ courtesy of my son who's at Audi ATM...
One thing l have learned it does'nt matter about pre order deposits/build slot MYTHS some folks are always gonnae get the car before ya......fact. I am not a first adopter mad ye would need to be .....GIVEN all the negativity surrounding the 8Y

UK 8y Vorsprung models only offer drivers assistance packs and carbon interior trim/alloy choice over other model designations there's only one area in front of the passenger side for this carbon trim in the 8Y even then it's Faux carbon
So not worth the extra plus you get the larger steering wheel with drivers assistance pack=no flat bottomed steering wheel so dont order before ye know all the ins and outs
The UK gets far less configurable cars than they do in Zee Fazzer land been like this since late 2018....No such thing as a Vorsprung model in zee fazzer land

My TTS is more than fast enough for me probably not much in it between it and an 8y RS3 and sounds really good ESPECIALLY on idle but l will test drive a 8Y RS3 just out of curiosity........ courtesy of my son who's at Audi ATM...
One thing l have learned it does'nt matter about pre order deposits/build slot MYTHS some folks are always gonnae get the car before ya......fact. I am not a first adopter mad ye would need to be .....GIVEN all the negativity surrounding the 8Y

UK 8y Vorsprung models only offer drivers assistance packs and carbon interior trim/alloy choice over other model designations there's only one area in front of the passenger side for this carbon trim in the 8Y even then it's Faux carbon
So not worth the extra plus you get the larger steering wheel with drivers assistance pack=no flat bottomed steering wheel so dont order before ye know all the ins and outs
The UK gets far less configurable cars than they do in Zee Fazzer land been like this since late 2018....No such thing as a Vorsprung model in zee fazzer land

See where your coming from there jassy
Did the German configuration to best of my ability loaded it with everything I could
Errrrrrrr nearly 70k euros without ceramics
I’m out again
Nice s7 money that
Decisions decisions
Still in it though wish I could hold on and have 1 later but I’m foolhardy and car mad and addicted to all things Audi

Did the German configuration to best of my ability loaded it with everything I could
I’m out again
Nice s7 money that
Decisions decisions
Still in it though wish I could hold on and have 1 later but I’m foolhardy and car mad and addicted to all things Audi

Well we just have to wait and see the matte Aluminum trim should be nice especially with a nice metallic paint in hindsight l should have put the "R" before the S...3 in my last car at £56k plus a £4k discount total £52k a bargain by today's car prices

Is anyone going for the green? Looks really smart in the promo pics but maybe a bit much for everyday.

Disappointed on the blue and no nardo
You seen kyalamy green in the flesh...? brave? verging on stupid?

• Haha
Don’t understand German and the translator keeps switching back to German
But I understand this
Not on anyone’s nelly
Thanks and goodnight

4aeffd18b3eec10c001fedf7ab6a23fa.jpg

864c6bca527a5b8c187bef5dc1a15bf5.jpg

a92cd25cf0245f68bcddc96fe950ed00.jpg

Well we just have to wait and see the matte Aluminum trim should be nice especially with a nice metallic paint in hindsight l should have put the "R" before the S...3 in my last car at £56k plus a £4k discount total £52k a bargain by today's car prices

Defo a bargain

Reactions: Jassyo06
Don’t understand German and the translator keeps switching back to German
But I understand this
Not on anyone’s nelly
Thanks and goodnight

4aeffd18b3eec10c001fedf7ab6a23fa.jpg

864c6bca527a5b8c187bef5dc1a15bf5.jpg

a92cd25cf0245f68bcddc96fe950ed00.jpg

65k !!

Reactions: Jassyo06

Congratulations on getting a deposit down. You can fill us in with all the details in August when you are finalising spec. I should also congratulate @PeteRS3lee as he was the trailblazer with an early deposit.

I’m tempted to go crazy and order (with nice exclusive blue paint) and by the sounds of it that would take a year plus.....by that time I should have saved most of the money

I know reception of 8Y hasn’t been best and the ongoing problems seem to be adding up, so I think I’ll wait for uk spec. Since I’ve been looking at Audi’s I’ve been constantly disappointed with the spec and options, I was hoping the RS3 would tick the boxes.

With there only being 3 wheel options I’ll be interested to see how they spread those around base, carbon, launch and vorsprung spec.

I’m a big fan of Adaptive cruise control but I think I like flat bottomed steering wheel more, so think I would leave Vorsprung spec and the driver aid option.

I’m out again
Nice s7 money that
Decisions decisions

Bonkers money for an A3 sized car.

Worlds gone mad!

Reactions: FBF01 and Jassyo06
cheers pal ... yeah I’m quite excited now even though it could literally be well into next year when I get the thing. I just missed that 5 pot too much, even though the new one will be more muted than my previous RS3, from the vids it still sounds good.

Im gonna get a fully loaded spec as plan to keep this car for at least 4 years again as my last RS3: buy the right car & spec it right and it’s a keeper :)

so will be vorsprung and then see if anything else I need to add.

Be cool if you join the ‘wait club’ too :icon thumright:
Yes a long wait ahead but it will be worth it . I
I think it sounds good in the videos so far but muted compared to your pfl 8V tho :smiley:

Your not messing about then going fully loaded spec :icon thumright:

Congratulations on getting a deposit down. You can fill us in with all the details in August when you are finalising spec. I should also congratulate @PeteRS3lee as he was the trailblazer with an early deposit.

I’m tempted to go crazy and order (with nice exclusive blue paint) and by the sounds of it that would take a year plus.....by that time I should have saved most of the money

I know reception of 8Y hasn’t been best and the ongoing problems seem to be adding up, so I think I’ll wait for uk spec. Since I’ve been looking at Audi’s I’ve been constantly disappointed with the spec and options, I was hoping the RS3 would tick the boxes.

With there only being 3 wheel options I’ll be interested to see how they spread those around base, carbon, launch and vorsprung spec.

I’m a big fan of Adaptive cruise control but I think I like flat bottomed steering wheel more, so think I would leave Vorsprung spec and the driver aid option.

Cheers
don’t be fooled by all these chancers on here thinking they will be in one before me
I will have them all burned out if they do
Or I may cry
A lot

• Haha
Reactions: NevMan, Terminator x and Snake Pliskin
Cheers
don’t be fooled by all these chancers on here thinking they will be in one before me
I will have them all burned out if they do
Or I may cry
A lot

im gonna pmsl when my car arrives before the end of this year ahead of yours lol :)

Reactions: NevMan and PeteRS3lee
im gonna pmsl when my car arrives before the end of this year ahead of yours lol :)

Mines due in august even before you can configure 1
So eat me

No it’s not

• Haha
Reactions: NevMan and Snake Pliskin
At least I changed my avatar before you
So eat me some more

i think the wait is gonna kill you lol - you’re already wound up like a spring and you’re only 13 months in :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: NevMan and PeteRS3lee
i think the wait is gonna kill you lol - you’re already wound up like a spring and you’re only 13 months in :tearsofjoy:

Lol I’m not I promise
I can wait not a problem
If you get there before me again no problem

AUDI STRATFORD WILL HAVE A PROBLEM
WHEN I BURN THEM TO THE GROUND

lol

• Haha
Reactions: NevMan, Snake Pliskin and Terminator x
Lol I’m not I promise
I can wait not a problem
If you get there before me again no problem