€120 to have a worse wheel
6bc1d65a94f0ffe7af58034432201acd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: RS3ree, Mr Freeze, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
Sports exhaust
0230e4f300da6cabdd9901864c86bf46.jpg

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
How about screenshots of the screen instead of photos?

This is going to be astronomically expensive if these german prices are correct.

ALSO it looks like the drift mode is ONLY available on the dynamic plus package at 6500EUROS which is insane.

Let us hope that we either are messed up in translation or they have better UK pricing.

Screenshot 2021 07 23 at 122031

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-07-23 at 12.20.48.png
    Screenshot 2021-07-23 at 12.20.48.png
    1 MB · Views: 82
  • Screenshot 2021-07-23 at 12.21.00.png
    Screenshot 2021-07-23 at 12.21.00.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 92
Reactions: NevMan
How about screenshots of the screen instead of photos?

This is going to be astronomically expensive if these german prices are correct.

ALSO it looks like the drift mode is ONLY available on the dynamic plus package at 6500EUROS which is insane.

Let us hope that we either are messed up in translation or they have better UK pricing.

View attachment 240153

Sorry your highness
Go and make another YT video about it.

Reactions: Jassyo06
Sorry your highness
Go and make another YT video about it.

I considered making a video but I’ll wait for the U.K. configurator so I can understand it!

Great we have leccy seats with memory function.

the matrix lights & patterns do look damn good.

I considered making a video but I’ll wait for the U.K. configurator so I can understand it!

Lol what do you need to understand ? It translates it for you.

Reactions: NevMan and ClubSandwich
Just spent a funny 15 minutes catching up on this thread! Very entertaining to read all the positive comments :tearsofjoy:

• Haha
Reactions: NevMan and Snake Pliskin
Definitely liking to look of daytona on this car ...

Reactions: 3vans, NevMan and ClubSandwich
Is it just me who couldn’t give a toss about heated and electric seats? Wouldn’t lose a wink of sleep if the seats weren’t heated.

Screenshots as according to Mr Spielberg the previous aren’t clear

cae253f6c63d4d36608be27e22b1d88a.png

54c0d97b1f134b6d6649fd1babb1cbf7.png

cb35109e231301c4cd64586b9aea44e2.png

46c249c8df05d48ddf5ffcefbc081417.png

The most common colour for an Audi on the roads and there's a good reason
for it as well its lovely and low maintenance l would go Turbo blue out of the standard colours it suits the A3 sport back doesn't suit the TTS

There is a turbo blue TT runs around town where I am and its ok but just not for me.
Daytona is one of those colours I've always considered and admired before - but always gone for something else.

Defo pano roof available Jassy lad - so does that mean your back in lol ?
Come on - you know you wanna join the wait club with us :icon thumright:

Is it just me who couldn’t give a toss about heated and electric seats? Wouldn’t lose a wink of sleep if the seats weren’t heated.

Leccy seats are ace for getting the exact perfect seating position - plus with memory function no more re-adjusting.
Had them on my S5 and a great little luxury addition.
Heated seats are useful for winter on leather seats, not so much in summer :)

Reactions: NevMan, 8YARWY and ClubSandwich
e7ddca5c52a29973ee7e3546b55a6268.png

2deab1e7c3534f502555428a5c5dfdb8.png

7f729e601ffb8c23bcf020ff610c13f8.png

Reactions: NevMan and ClubSandwich
Leccy seats are ace for getting the exact perfect seating position - plus with memory function no more re-adjusting.

Not available in Uk.

Massage Snake

f539202a5ac270570d6d9ff2fc3761e6.png

There is a turbo blue TT runs around town where I am and its ok but just not for me.
Daytona is one of those colours I've always considered and admired before - but always gone for something else.

Defo pano roof available Jassy lad - so does that mean your back in lol ?
Come on - you know you wanna join the wait club with us :icon thumright:
Am not a guinea pig lol Can't mate a put £13k into the Tiny Tadger I'll wait till there's at least discounts available but l will test drive it though

We don’t know what is available here yet as the car isn’t on the configurator.

Lets wait and see. I would want a pan roof as it makes my current car so airy (despite the issues with it rattling).

Also memory electric seats would be amazing!

If you open in Microsoft Edge then a translate option appears when you go on to the German website and you can just click translate.

When the UK configurator goes live will we get a new thread started......but then again we will be on to “14 months on” so I think I’ve answered the question

This is mine so far. I don't see an option for privacy glass?

Thanks for the help on the translation.

Screen Shot 2021 07 23 at 144044

Sounds ace :icon thumright:
Av got the leky seats in the TT "standard option"only used on the day l picked it up so almost redundant apart the side bolsters and lumbar adjustment automatically inflates and deflates depending on how you drive which is good but l wouldn't go and spec them as an individual option very low on my list of optional equipment

If Drift mode is only available with Dynamic Pack that won’t bother me.

As long as I can have Sports Exhaust and Adaptive Dampers. Controversially I’d prefer no Pan Roof ( I know sorry I don’t want to start a riot) but I suspect the trim I decide on will have it ( and I’ll probably say oh wow isn’t it amazing)

Colour wise I think I’d go red if I wanted to save a bit or if exclusive is available then a metallic/pearl blue. Wheels are a problem, but probably break a rule and go for the 5 spoke black.

Big fan of heated seats but could keep electric seats but again I think they will be standard. they are on base RSQ3.

I didn’t like to mention the D word but as Jassy has mentioned it, I think I’d also wait a bit (so as not to put too much pressure on build slots for Snake and PeteRSLee) unless the launch spec is utterly amazing.

You’ll need Matrix option for the funky graphics

7f85ae64471d93fca2db578721ce5c91.jpg

c0441888875ed17bada79aea3a36f404.jpg

Brilliant things but av been told the 8y's matrix candles aren't as effective as the 8v"s as they have fewer led modules

As long as I can have Sports Exhaust and Adaptive Dampers. Controversially I’d prefer no Pan Roof ( I know sorry I don’t want to start a riot) but I suspect the trim I decide on will have it ( and I’ll probably say oh wow isn’t it amazing)

Colour wise I think I’d go red if I wanted to save a bit or if exclusive is available then a metallic/pearl blue. Wheels are a problem, but probably break a rule and go for the 5 spoke black.

Big fan of heated seats but could keep electric seats but again I think they will be standard. they are on base RSQ3.

I didn’t like to mention the D word but as Jassy has mentioned it, I think I’d also wait a bit (so as not to put too much pressure on build slots for Snake and PeteRSLee) unless the launch spec is utterly amazing.
I would say the sports exhaust won't add much drama at all given how strangled the exhaust systems are now

I think in the current climate / shortages of parts / used cars increasing in price / RS models never commanding much discount - it may take some time for any meaningful discount to materialise, if at all - I would say in all seriousness that with many materials and commodities continuing to increase in price, there is a fair chance that prices could increase on the cars as time goes on thus negating any discount if you were able to get any. Either way do not expect anything meaningful off an RS car. But on the flip side they do hold their value way more than any other variants. My last RS3 retained 70% of its value after owning it for 4 years :icon thumright:

I would say the sports exhaust won't add much drama at all given how strangled the exhaust systems are now

I disagree mate - it may not add the degree of drama that the 8v did, but based on the video footage so far, the sports exhaust definitely adds more deep rumble and volume :yes:

Brilliant things but av been told the 8y's matrix candles aren't as effective as the 8v"s as they have fewer led modules

Yeah but those fancy dancing patterns on start up and shut down look absolutely spectacular !

Reactions: NevMan and Terminator x