For Sale 17" Alloys with winter tyres (4 + 1)

rafletcher

Reaction score
I have a total of 5 of these available:

A set of 4, refurbished last year, and on the car for less than 500 miles this. I got them painted grey to match the centre caps. The advantage is they don't show the dirt much! They were originally off an A4 (part number 8K0 601 025B) and as such have a centre bore of 66.5mm. I've recently been running them on my S3 (yes, they go over the front callipers) with spigot rings to reduce the bore to 57.1mm, so will fit a wide range of Audis. They come with centre caps (aftermarket, but look and fit ok)

Rims: 7.5Jx17 ET45, 5 x 112, centre bore 66.6mm (reduced with spigit rings to 57.1mm for S3)

Tyres: Nokian WR A3 225/50 R17 98V XL all with 5mm+ of tread.

£400 the set

I also have a NOS original silver rim of the same spec, fitted with an unused Nokian WR A3 winter tyre.

£100

I'm really not wanting to try and ship these (most, if not all, couriers want them boxed, and I don't have access to palletise them), so prefer collection (Aylesbury), or a meet within say 50 miles for an exchange. If you definitely want them shipped, it'll take a while to sort out, and I'll add the packing materials at cost. You can arrange the courier.

Audi stuff by Richard Fletcher, on Flickr

Untitled by Richard Fletcher, on Flickr