17" wheels for sale !!

Reaction score
Originally off a 2004 A4 convertible and were on my 1996 A4 1.8T sport till i scrapped it and have been used on my 1998 A4 as well. Rims are all in good condition and not buckled in any way.1 rim is mint, 2 rim near mint,3 rim was mint but fell on its face in the garage,4 rim again fell over and i caught the curb when parking so is slightly scuffed.To be honest the marks look much worse in the photo and once fitted on the car they look just fine.they are a 45 offset and 7.5" wide.Tyres are fitted,fronts are leagl but not brilliant,rears are just legal.These are genuine audi rims and also come with 4 centres caps as well.They will be going on ebay in a week for £160 but if anybodys interested let me known and i'll do them for £140.

******. Came about a fortnight too late for me! Now I have these eBay A6 rims for £150 which need refurb......

They WILL look good, though. I keep telling myself. Good luck mate.

I would have them for £140 but you are too far away! Damn!

No mate they wont, you need 5 x 100, and A4's A6's etc are 5 x 112.

Golf Mk 4 one will fit your car no probs

The rims looked really good on the car but i prefer my S4 rims !!. I can arrange courier to pick them up and deliver them for £35 anywhere in mainland uk if that helps anybody.