170 Tdi Injector Problem

cannywingate

Reaction score
Hello need advice on these 2 fault codes and meanings p2146 p1040 not sure if cars been in for injector recall going to phone Audi-tomorrow it just cut out on me no warning is it possible it may be just the loom or injector or both and any help is much appreciated thanks

Fixed car it turned out to be injector I was reading a few posts on hear about how to check which injector it is with multimeter so found it to be no 4 and disconnecting injector and try to start it and it started so turned it off and just for the crack I put no 4 back in and thought by rights it should not start but it did and and ran mint ever since it may go again but I'm willing to take the chance for the money it will cost to replace a injector but I think this injector has been apart before as it's got this gold stuff on it like chemical metal on it as if it's been repaired before any ideas what it is but if any one has this problem it's worth a try disconnecting it start car and reconnect it anythings worth a try for the money each one costs

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 269