18Z 6 pot calipers with 350 mm discs

aledenro0803

Reaction score
Hi, I am new here. I recently bought an A3 8l and I wanted to improve my brakes. I saw in some posts the it’a necessary an adapter to be able to fit those massive brakes. Any chance someone knows where can I buy those adapters? Or if someone can give me the required length between bolt holes, so I can pay someone to fabricate them. Thanks!!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Here are some options for you, none are 350mm discs though. Some are smaller and some are larger, depends what wheels you plan on running and what your using the car for.......

Hope that helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Z18's with R32 334mm discs will work just as well for most people..
All other discs are mostly 5x112, and need to be redrilled to 5x100

Thanks for the help, right now my car has 18 inch wheels. The brakes should fit, I gues haha

I just received my R32 334mm discs, I'm hoping to run them with Porsche Macan 4-piston calipers, hope to trial-fit them this weekend.

Please keep us updated and show some pictures of the final result Bluepower!!

Test-fitted them yesterday..
No luck, these calipers have a different offset then the Brembo Z18's unfortunately. So with the 'standard' Z18 bracket adapters, these will not fit(the calipers sits WAY further towards the disc then the Z18 caliper does, by at least 5mm) so I would either need to remake the adapters, or just ditch the whole idea of using these Macan calipers and go for the Z18's instead...

Reactions: aledenro0803