19" aftermarket wheels for Daytona Grey S3

Lehn

Reaction score
Hi All

I'm on the look for some nice 19" aftermarket wheels.

Right now I have the below in mind but I'm open for suggestions and comments - let me hear what you have on your mind:hi:

(The wheels are photoshopped)
Brock RC-Design RC29 HGVP 8x19 ET45
uc

rc29-sw1-png.78808

(Picture kindly borrowed from this thread: what wheels are you running?)

Ispiri ISR6 Satin Graphite Machined Face 8.5x19 ET45
uc

1548032_865317693494939_1662813121_o.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you for the input guys :heavycheck:

Other suggestions, anyone?

I was thinking of the exact same alloys to replace my wing arm 19's(top photo) but could l trust aftermarket alloys that's the dilemma

Reactions: Rolly12
The Brock B34 design looks good imo.

Yah, just too bad they have to advertise on the side of the rim:

B34-SGVP.jpg

So how much is it for a set plus shipping

€882 --> £788

Reifen-profis doesn't ship to UK but if you really want a set it may be possible to ship the wheels to my work and then I can ship them to you.

EDIT: Found a place called reifen-richtig-billig.de that ships to UK.

uc

Last edited:
Reactions: Rolly12 and Jassyo06
The Brock wheels look great and they are an 8 x 19 not 8.5 x 19 which is more common on after-market wheels and therefore a great fit for the OEM tyres. Plus the ET of 45 will almost give the same stance.
The only thing that concerns me is the price...they are quite inexspensive

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of used wheels either (that's just me) and if I were to get a used set for £1.000 here in DK they would certainly have some curb rash etc. A new OEM set costs £4.000 with tires whereas I can get away with £1.300 for the Brocks with tires. And if the miss would curb a wheel I will not cry as a little baby :cry:

I have a set of replica OEM saloon wheels on order, I couldn't justify the price of the genuine ones and there was no 2nd hand ones out there. I will post a pic when I get them.

Reactions: AL_B, Timi8888 and Lehn
I have a set of replica OEM saloon wheels on order, I couldn't justify the price of the genuine ones and there was no 2nd hand ones out there. I will post a pic when I get them.
Where did you get these from and how much? I'm wanting them too.

All four arrived boxed and padded. Every inch photo' upon request and they were perfect bar a stubborn tar spot which I removed from behind the spoke

IMG 3683

Reactions: TYb, S32B, Milnesafc and 2 others
All four arrived boxed and padded. Every inch photo' upon request and they were perfect bar a stubborn tar spot which I removed from behind the spoke

View attachment 132739
I also love that design and I must admit you made a heck of a deal there! I'd rather go aftermarket non looking OEM other than buying replicas.

The dog having a nose made me smile :)

Same here - boxers are great :dogface:

Reactions: Boydie
@S32B typical nosey boxer lol head first into any bags we bring into the house!

Haha I know what your're talking about! Our male ridgeback's best buddy is a boxer. When they start running it's like everything moves in slow-motion compared to them.

Well, back to topic. I think I will go with the Brocks then. I'll post some pictures when I get them sometime in the future.

Thank for your help guys.

Same here - boxers are great :dogface:
I phoned up an advert about a boxer puppies, I said how many do you get in a box...the woman put the phone down! :blink::wink new:

Reactions: PanamaS3 and TYb
Just bringing up this thread again since I haven't decided what to get yet.

Just found the below wheels and thought they looked really good. Until I saw it's almost the same design as the Golf R wheels. So the big questions is go or no-go?

Ldprestige LDS310 Anthracite Mat 8x19 ET48:
jante-alu-ldp-lds310-pol-mgm-01.jpg

OEM Golf R wheels:
felgen-golf7-volkswagen-5-speichen-r-felgensatz-pr-10725-xl.jpg

Last edited:
Golf R ones, my mate has the golf r with those alloys and I always catch my self looking at them

Nice find with these alloys
I am looking for some for my golf r
Any one weighed one please
Thanks

I think the LDS310 are really nice. Just don't want people to think Golf R when they see them on my S3.

Where exactly can I purchase the lds310 from please

Where exactly can I purchase the lds310 from please

French company called ldprestige. Doesn't deliver to UK, but I may be able to help you if you are willing to also pay for the delivery from DK to UK.