19" Gallardo rims... what do you think... pic inside..

Deckedm

Reaction score
Ordered a set..here they are
IMGP3727.jpg

and had a quick photoshop made..

what do you guys think...

3dsg.jpg

Anyone got more examples of Gallardo rims on a 8P?

Last edited:
iv seen a set of R8 v10 to fit a 8p think they would look good on . just one of my summer wheel options

Still undecided, be good to see a pic when they're on, I think some wheels can cross over from original intended car onto others. Be interested to see the outcome!

I had them on my beetle, at the shows in 08' people didnt stop taking photos of them but these days more common

100_1746-1.jpg

I had s set of genuine Gallardo rims on my S4. Pleased I haven't now as with all the reps on the market now nobody would have known they were the real thing!

I think they look good on an A3 through, a guy from Premier in Northampton had a (genuine) set on his A3

I assume you had 4 front wheels because the gallardo rears are 10" wide?

P5SND, mine were one of he first sets in the country and came in the proper shiny silver, late reps tend to be a much duller silver. I got them for £700 with cheapo tyres.

I love those rims, BUT personally on the A3 they look just a bit too 'fussy'. Where a Lambo has angles, vents, grilles, spoilers which dilute the visual impact of the wheels I think it carries it off OK. On the A3 they just look a tad too overpowering and make the car look soft. I'm with Decked S3 and recommend the S3 19's.

Last edited:
Someone on here has a set of these on - seen the pics but can't remember where. Might be in the Show us your pics sticky though.

As a design I like them but only on a Gallardo. I think other designs suit the A3 better.

Think I agree with Warren. Seems to be too much going on for A3 based on the photoshop job. Would have have to seem them for real to give final verdict but for now I think it's suits the Beetle though not that it helps you :)

iv seen a set of R8 v10 to fit a 8p think they would look good on . just one of my summer wheel options

That would be epic! The R8 V10s are one of my all time favourite wheels

I'm with Warren also i'm afraid. The rims on their own are awesome, but don't look right on an A3, look much better on something suitably flash....like a Gallardo?

That would be epic! The R8 V10s are one of my all time favourite wheels

A place called Sheldons wheels in Manchester sells these in 19", gorgeous and just over a grand with Goodyear F1 ***. I'm not sure about the Lambo option but the pics may change my mind