1994 audi 80 avant judder/sunroof +lots, lots more!!

Arderra

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm hoping you can help me solve a "judder" I'm having on my car.
It not the "usual" injector pump judder that seems to be a common issue. Ill try to explain the issue.

If I'm cruising at a set speed, say 60mph, i can feel the car slow and then pick up again (similar to if your being buffeded by a strong head wind or someone pulling up the handbrake 40-50 times a minute). The car idles fine and accelerates strongly, its just when shes cruising!. I disconnected the MAF sensor to rule that out. Im thinking its the accelerator pedal or the injector pump . The car did have a serious judder when I bought it (like the engine was trying to climb out of the bay) but got the pump adjusted/timed (?). Maybe it needs to be adjusted/reconditioned?

What do you think?

SUNROOF
Also, the sunroof running gear has packed up. I have a working spare. Is it possible to replace the running gear only or do I have to replace the entire sunroof unit? (meaning taking off the headlining etc)

SUSPENSION:
Changed my suspension last year for standard replacement (audi)parts. Front of the car site 25-25mm higher than the rear!! Im going to change them again as I hate the look (stance) at the moment (**** down) Id like to change for adjustable. Any recommendations?

Thank you in advance.

Arderra