19mm rear ARB??

campbell

Reaction score
Anyone know were i can buy one of these from, for my S3?

Preferbly a neuspeed, tried DPM and AwesomeGti but to no avail.

Cheers

Ive looked into this mate and I think you have to buy the TT variant, apparently it will still fit, Ive found one on Awesomes site. Hope this helps

Thanks, so were talking £400 front and rear?! Doing the suspension is so expensive!

i have the springs all set to go. But iv done my homework, i dont do things by halves so iv worked out i would need B8 dampers, full set of ARBs, rear adjustable tie bars, new front top strut plate, bearing, top mounts. Then a four wheel alignment. Is there anything i have missed? Very expensive but i bet its worth it, still toying with the idea if im honest! Lol

Fit the Golf R32 ARB's...cheaper and supposedly as good as any. Another easy mod: Dog bone mount. Makes a huge difference to the gearchange and overall stiffness of 'box mount. Otherwise you mapped all the good parts :rock:

Would you recommend a powerflex dog bone mount? Is this a straight forward job? Cheers

Thats the one ill be going for when I take the plunge and upgrade the suspension

I'll definately recommend the Power flex bushing. A little too stiff (some vibrations up through the powerline in to the car) initially but after just 1000 miles it's beginning to loose up a little. Actually I don't know if I just got used to it or the bushing really did softened up a little...

But still the positive side outweighs that little detail hehe...