1st Audi - A3 45 tfsi e competition

Cent

Reaction score
Hi,

Work suggested I go for a full elec/hybrid car so checked out what was out there, the A3 hybrids stood out massively and made a few enquiries.
After many calls, it was becoming clear there was going to be some long build times so I asked to look for stock.
Only 1 guy found a 45 competition, glacier white and has the C+S pack too.
Took delivery on tues and blown away by it, never had an auto before, the gear change is insanely smooth and with 245bhp ish on tap its hard to be sensible all the time.
Had a mk4 golf gti many years ago, modded a fair bit and that was swift, but this audi is on another level.

Attachments

• IMG_20210616_194918.jpg
    IMG_20210616_194918.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 130
Reactions: NevMan
Welcome to Audi-sport.net

Hi,

Work suggested I go for a full elec/hybrid car so checked out what was out there, the A3 hybrids stood out massively and made a few enquiries.
After many calls, it was becoming clear there was going to be some long build times so I asked to look for stock.
Only 1 guy found a 45 competition, glacier white and has the C+S pack too.
Took delivery on tues and blown away by it, never had an auto before, the gear change is insanely smooth and with 245bhp ish on tap its hard to be sensible all the time.
Had a mk4 golf gti many years ago, modded a fair bit and that was swift, but this audi is on another level.
What kind of running costs are you getting? And do you often use it in full EV?