1st Scottish meet

Pics look good Mark, shame I missed out on the bacon butties too! RS4 = obvious win, and that S8 looks pretty sweet too... "old's cool".

thanks to those who orgnised this, was good to meet all of you, my lad had a ball "testing" the nice shiny cars in the showroom, glad you like the 8 Martay thanks

Last edited:
It was nice to put names to faces and see your cars. My kids had a ball sitting in all the cars in the show room my oldest boy wants the R8.

Had a great time yesterday and it was nice to meet new faces young and old!

Just to put a name to a face, I was in the black A3 :). Some seriously nice cars there, I've got some saving to do!

pics look good, well annoyed that i coudnt make it along on sunday. hoping this will become a regular thing so i can get involved next time!

The plan is for smaller local meets to become more regular, and then hopefully have a couple of big meets for everyone each year.

was there a meet on Monday night in Glasgow? I saw three S3's (blue, red and black ones) and two RS4s (blue and black) heading out of Glasgow towards Falkirk around 10pm within the space of 2 miles. Probably just a coincidence but thought it was a bit unusual lol

sorry I couldnt make it through for the meet, will hopefully make it along to some future ones.

Dazz