1st Service?

A3 Sport

Reaction score
My A3 has done 12000 miles, and looking at the DIS suggests that it will want its first service in the next few thousand miles. How much is this likely to cost and what does it consist of? My mums A4 Cab costed £300, for basically an oil change?! :blink:

Yes I think its two separate things on the DIS if that helps? The annoying thing is that I paid out about £40 on oil + £10 on a filter myself a few months ago, so the oil doesn't really need changing! Its just that the computer thinks it does... so looks like another bill!

i dunno why you're asking us. you should be calling your local Audi garages. my local Audi also has an observation deck so you can watch your car being serviced. then you'll know EXACTLY what's being done to your car

Well tbh, I didnt think that asking on here was a bad idea really, plenty of people on here who have had A3's serviced previously, so plenty of people able to tell me what a ballpark figure is for the service and what is likely to be done for the money. That observation deck sounds good.. shame none of my local dealers have anything like that!

My local dealership now videos all servicing/work so customers can watch it! Each mechanic wears a camera as they work!!!!! Thats why their hourly rate is soooo dear lol!