1st Service?

A3 Sport

Reaction score
My service light is on its count down at the moment... just wondering what kind of price im going to be looking at for its first service? Its a 09 1.6 A3 Sport, with just under 16k on the clock. Its had its oil changed recently, and its on the long life plan.

What kind of prices will I be looking at? My mums A4 Convertible was around £300 for its first service (an oil change) around 3 years ago, so just wondering what its going to cost me!

:icon_thumright:

diffrent from dealer to dealer
better off calling your local dealer and asking
oh and personaly if get it off the longlife asap

Mines is also due soon, prices range between dealers from £216 and £275, its a 1.9tdi on long life service.

Dump the long life service if you have any plans to keep the car.

My service light is on its count down at the moment... just wondering what kind of price im going to be looking at for its first service? Its a 09 1.6 A3 Sport, with just under 16k on the clock. Its had its oil changed recently, and its on the long life plan.

What kind of prices will I be looking at? My mums A4 Convertible was around £300 for its first service (an oil change) around 3 years ago, so just wondering what its going to cost me!

:icon_thumright:

Have a look at the AVS sticky thread. Plenty of prices on there. But on my 1st service on the S3 for oil change it was £160 so £300 for the A4 is like WTF!!!!!! Anyways, I see your car is a smaller engine so don't get ripped offed buddy and do your research and ask around.

And that is off and not offed. Although I like it. It is like a David Hasselhoff line "Hey buddy, don't get ripped hoffed!" :ninja: