Help Please 2.0 TDI 150 tuning box

Benny150TDI

Reaction score
Afternoon All,

New to this forum so bare with.

I am interested in a tuning box for my A4 B8 2.0 TDI 150 on a 65 plate.

TDI tuning and DTUK both seem very good. But I am swung towards DTUK as the torque will be higher and the customer service was quick to respond.

My only concern is the torque going from 320NM to 460NM, this seems a big increase and I don't want to risk damaging my car.

Also will the injectors be OK, I won't be taking it past 200PS but want to ask anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome Benny. I’m sure the boys be along shortly. Enjoy the forum

Afternoon All,

New to this forum so bare with.

I am interested in a tuning box for my A4 B8 2.0 TDI 150 on a 65 plate.

TDI tuning and DTUK both seem very good. But I am swung towards DTUK as the torque will be higher and the customer service was quick to respond.

My only concern is the torque going from 320NM to 460NM, this seems a big increase and I don't want to risk damaging my car.

Also will the injectors be OK, I won't be taking it past 200PS but want to ask anyway.

Got the same engine and been running the DTUK box on mine for nearly 2 years now with no issues..

Which one did you get mate? The Tri-Channel or the Dual Channel?

So what's the differece between a tuning box and a map? I'e been looking into revo stage 1 but a tuning box sounds interesting.

460NM???? .... Don't mean to burst your bubble but that is very optimistic for a 150BHP 2.0TDI

realistically, you will go from 320nm to about 390nm ..... I would be very surprised if you can get over 400nm ... especially from a "Tuning Box"

460NM???? .... Don't mean to burst your bubble but that is very optimistic for a 150BHP 2.0TDI

realistically, you will go from 320nm to about 390nm ..... I would be very surprised if you can get over 400nm ... especially from a "Tuning Box"

ion221, not at all bursting my bubble. I thought it was a bit high for a 2.0 TDI as well.

I'm brought a DTUK one anyway so I'll see how I get on. Andrew was really helpful and the tuning boxes got great reviews.

Dual channel
(stage 2 Crd-t) (2013-)

What setting have you got yours on mate? I received mine today, installed it and went for a drive and the coil light came on? I installed it straight out of the box if this makes any difference?

What setting have you got yours on mate? I received mine today, installed it and went for a drive and the coil light came on? I installed it straight out of the box if this makes any difference?

Best two I have found and use are P3 +2 and P1 +3. But it all depends on your individual driving style and car.