2.0 TFSI Tuning

AU11 ALS

Reaction score
With the exhaust going in late next week, next job is a remap. I'm sure this has already been discussed to death but after views/opinions

Initially looking at a map by quantum as I know and trust the guys locally to me but the results don't look at impressive as others

Car is 2011 A4 2.0 TFSI 211 multitronic

Revo seem to be able to get the biggest results from this engine! A few guys on here have it and rave about it. If I was you, I would look at adding an induction kit at same time as remap. K&n typhoon is ace! GREAT noise from it as well!

Revo all the way, currently mine is off after having oil consumption fix so running standard Audi software map. Hopefully will be put back on in the next couple of weeks after basically new engine run in and no apparent issues. Really does change the car, originally Revo advertised nearly 300bhp from stage 1 but that was being optimistic closer to 260/270, which is a decent gain. More than happy with mine quattro with 7 speed so no issues with traction and clutch slip.

Not sure I would get the induction kit though, alot of money for very little increase, probably better with a decent panel filter instead. If you are having the exhaust done might be worth going to stage 2?

Bought a panel filter but turned out to be the wrong one as its fit 8k5 apparently, didn't know there was a difference. Probably will just get the right one...

Looked at the revo stage 2, sounds good but being non Quattro not sure about almost 300bhp through just the front wheels?

A member on here did get his Revo 2011 A4 B8 2.0tfsi at 300bhp on the dyno.

Reactions: AU11 ALS
Does certainly sound like Revo is the best option... May see if I can get sorted end of next week

Anyone know of any deals to be had?