2.0T Quattro Revo Stage 1 & Bilstein B12

veetee

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a 2010 2.0T Quattro Avant SE and having had it for about 6 months and getting used to "stock", I'm having a Revo Stage 1 remap done, and the Bilstein B12 Pro kit installed.

Questions to you all is what's your experience of the Revo Stage 1? I have been looking for a while, and have decided it's the best to go for. I've had a Superchips Bluefin on my previous A3 T.Q and my 8P S3 and was happy with it - unfortunately I can't transfer it over to my B8 Avant because its MY11 car and Superchips haven't enabled Bluefin via its ODB yet. I also considered a less costly Celtic map, but have had mixed feedback on them. Was also considering a DMS remap, complete with rolling road before and after, but they were after £700+ inc. VAT.

I can't find any dyno graphs on it on the web; Revo don't provide one on their website.

Having been used to Sline and S3 suspension on my previous Audis I'm getting the B12 Pro kit (Bilstein Dampers and Eibach springs) put on my car as well. The SE suspension really does feel nautical! The car has done 94k miles so along with the current oil tanker handling I can just about justify the cost.

So any experience of both the Revo Stage 1 and dyno plots and any photos of an SE Avant before and after the whole B12 kit being installed would be great (I've seen a few on here of an SE Avant on just the Eibach Springs).

Cheers

VT

P.S. The dreaded bottom end rebuild\ oil consumption fix was carried out by Audi in April 14 at 88k miles under the previous owner's tenure - phew!

Hi, I had a revo stage one on my 2.0 avant s-line quattro and it was awesome, car has just had oil consumption fix done at 98k so currently running standard audi map. Will be reverting back asap! Car really pulls hard and you do get pushed back into your seat!

I have heard of clutch slip on manual cars but mine is dsg so no issues and also being quattro no wheel spin either. No dyno sorry.

Veetee, have you checked Superchips website recently, they appear to have cracked the issue with enabling Bluefin via OBD port.
I've just have mine reset to go on my 2012 A5, it was previously set up for my 2008 A4, website says it can be re-mapped via OBD port.
Have another look mate, may save you some £'s also.
JG

Veetee, have you checked Superchips website recently, they appear to have cracked the issue with enabling Bluefin via OBD port.
I've just have mine reset to go on my 2012 A5, it was previously set up for my 2008 A4, website says it can be re-mapped via OBD port.
Have another look mate, may save you some £'s also.
JG

Thanks JG. I've had several chats with the guys at Superchips about using the Bluefin, and after a bit on confusion they confirmed that it isn't yet enabled for the B8 A4 from Sept 2010, which my car is. If you look at their website this is confirmed when you try and select B8 2.0TFSi - but only cover cars from 09/2008-09-2010. Quite why they can do it for an A5, but not A4 is a bit weird - maybe its simply demand and R&D time - more from A5 owners than A4 ones?

They did offer to use my car as a test bed, but I am not local enough to them in Buckingham. So Revo it is!

No probs veetee, don't understand Superchips way of thinking mate, surely there's a high demand for A4 TFSI remaps. :think:
Oh well, their loss. Good luck with the revo remap.
By the way, I'm sure I saw a revo group buy on here, 3 locations to choose from, check out Group Buy section, in Classifieds.
JG