2.0T wont start any advice?

jord9412

Reaction score
Hi guys went to go start my A4 today after it had been sitting for about 3 hours and it just wouldn't start.

There is a video of what happens when i try and start the car? Is it just a flat battery do you guys reckon? if it could be ill just try and get someone to jump start it tomorrow if not ill get it recovered and sent to garage. what do you guys reckon?

I'd say flat battery.
:)
Ok ill see if it will start with a jump. just a bit strange as i was retrofitting the puddle lights and i already did the drivers side and it worked no problem then i do passenger side and now this.... i thought i could maybe be a bad earth or something but the light works fine and even if i unplug everything off passenger side door panel (32pin block and speaker) it still does the exact same so it cant be a bad earth (i think)

Maybe i just left my lights on or something while i was inside fitting the puddle lights (about 1 hour 30mins)

Yep, flat battery. Same happened to me while messing about with the lights :)
Your clock is 00.00 as well which is a bit of a sign.
Mike

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Thanks was just a flat battery. was pooing myself thinking i could of possibly messed something up when installing the puddle lights. thanks guys