2.0TDI Exhaust recommendations for a deeper note

Is that resonated, as it doesnt sound that loud?

Its a non res, it is a diesel afterall so won't be as loud as a petrol but under accleration you can definately hear it even with the windows up

Just noticed this thread.
If anyone is interested I've got a turbo back non res milltek that I had on my A3 2.0tdi (140 non dpf) it's in mint condition and was only on the car for about 6 months. It sounds amazing on full throttle and is only slightly louder when just driving normally. It comes complete with the fitting kit and even a new gasket for the turbo. I'm just in the process of putting my car up for sale so I'll do a proper advert if necessary. Im based in Leeds but I'd be willing to ship as well. Just let me know.
Cheers,
Mike

Just noticed this thread.
If anyone is interested I've got a turbo back non res milltek that I had on my A3 2.0tdi (140 non dpf) it's in mint condition and was only on the car for about 6 months. It sounds amazing on full throttle and is only slightly louder when just driving normally. It comes complete with the fitting kit and even a new gasket for the turbo. I'm just in the process of putting my car up for sale so I'll do a proper advert if necessary. Im based in Leeds but I'd be willing to ship as well. Just let me know.
Cheers,
Mike

How much mate ?

I guess about £450 ive got pics if anyone wants to see em

I may have to take that off you if it's still there come pay day, put some pics up please

Does removing the back box have any effect on mpg?

Does removing the back box have any effect on mpg?

no just deeper note and slightly better response and in fact big quicker too due to weight reduction. I got rear box delete pipe up for sale if you want to have a go with it. Would let it go fairly cheap. Pm me if interested

DSC02245.jpg

DSC02247.jpg

I personally think miltek are overrated. I just got rid of my back box and put a tip on it for £90 and it sounds amazing and turbo spool is awesome
HI where did you go to get your box, whats the name of the brand that you used, I have a 2.0tdi

HIGGINS was last seen:
May 20, 2015
dont think you are going to get a reply m8

eddo

I assume you tdi owners have the dpr to a straight pipe to suit case muffler without any intervening box. getting rid of the suitcase muffler is the best bet and get rid of the mid box if present. no need for a milltek or other as its overkill