2.0TFSI Stage 2 FWD

D.rc

Reaction score
Hi I have been slowly getting parts together to stage 2 my 8p 2.0tfsi and had a couple questions.
Mods installed are Decat 3inch-resonator delete-GFB-Ram intake
I was looking online at apr/revo and they both have different requirements some say to have a s3 intercooler some say not to?
I would like to know weather having a s3 intercooler is that much more beneficial ? Its only for my daily not like I'm going to be racing it...
s3 8p intercooler a direct fit/bolt? and is this the part no 1K0145803P ?
What kind of power am i looking at getting with these mods?

thanks

As far as I’m aware, you cannot get stage 2 with APR any longer, only stage 1. I’d be going for a custom nap from somewhere like RTech rather than Revo.
The S3 intercooler will be of benefit in the summer months if you are doing repeated pulls. I’d be going for stage 2+ as the having the uprated fuel pump internals release more torque than just stage 2.

As far as I’m aware, you cannot get stage 2 with APR any longer, only stage 1. I’d be going for a custom nap from somewhere like RTech rather than Revo.
The S3 intercooler will be of benefit in the summer months if you are doing repeated pulls. I’d be going for stage 2+ as the having the uprated fuel pump internals release more torque than just stage 2.
Ah, had a look at JFA Automotive they seemed like a quite reputable to get a custom map. To be honest how much would the pump internals run me?