2.5 V6 TDi Tuning Box

stevereid

Reaction score
Hello folks,

This is my first post, so please be gentle.
I hope I'm posting in the right place for a start.

I have a 2001 B6 2.5 TDi V6 A4, i'm looking to iron out the 1800-2000 rpm flat spot and looking to do it with a tuning box rather than a remap.
I don't suppose anyone has a 2nd hand one they want rid of ?
Any recommendations would be good to.

I'm also looking for a Walnut rear ashtray, as the kids have managed to destroy mine beyond repair.

Thanks in advance

Steve

need to be more specific on the engine as I think the 150, 163 and 180bhp flavours need different tuning boxes... 150 and 163 are FWD, 180 is the quattro....

tbh, I think they may not have even doen a 150bhp in the B6, but there's definitely a lower power FWD and a quattro....

Thanks for the reply, Sorry.. its a 180 Quattro

Thanks

What makes you want to use a tuning box rather than a vehicle specific remap?

Used them before on a few cars.
I tend to get bored and change cars quite often, (i'm hoping I don't with this one) and wanted to recover some outlay and have some resale value if possible.

Stevereid, I have been importing high quality digital tuning boxes from Denmark for a good few years now and have organised many group buys on UK-MkIVs.net.

I have checked my fitment list and the box for yours should easily give 180bhp up to 215bhp and 380Nm up to 456Nm of torque with a little more available by fine tuning the box.

To be honest I have not imported many lately as the poor exchange rate with the Euro has kept pushing the prices up but as a rough idea you'd be looking at around £280 -£300 (delivered inc. warranty) with my discount. They are very good quality boxes and have been supplied to many happy buyers on uk-mkivs.

Steve,

I may have a Dragon Performance tuning box going. We removed it from our Audi 180bhp Quattro about a year ago, & it has just sat on a shelf since.

Make me an offer.

Cheers, Shane

Thanks for the post motosparkz..i've sent you a pm

Cheers

Steve