2 months on

PeteRS3lee

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Nothing to report
apart from ive still not even seen, in the flesh a new audi A3
Maybe next month

I'm looking forward to seeing what the next iteration of RS3 actually looks like - they pretty much made the 8Y S-Line front end very RS3esque as it is!!!! so crossed fingers Audi pull it out the bag. Looking to swap my MY18 for the 8Y RS3 and poised to secure an order.

8Y looks wayyyyy better in the flesh than it does in pictures, seen a few on the road and was pleasantly surprised.

Reactions: PeteRS3lee
I'm looking forward to seeing what the next iteration of RS3 actually looks like - they pretty much made the 8Y S-Line front end very RS3esque as it is!!!! so crossed fingers Audi pull it out the bag. Looking to swap my MY18 for the 8Y RS3 and poised to secure an order.

8Y looks wayyyyy better in the flesh than it does in pictures, seen a few on the road and was pleasantly surprised.

Have you a deposit down for a build slot, or am i still the only 1 , or are you going to wait and see, on how things develop
I couldn't wait so bought an interim/deposit MY19 Diesel A4 for no reason LOL pick it up next Wednesday
Tiny bit excited just to get into my first Audi all be it an oil burner

nope, not yet - gonna wait until the final look/spec/price etc is all but confirmed.

I can only hope they come up with a better "RS" virtual display than the ones at the minute - I love the round one in my car but the dog leg ones look...... urrrgh :( ....... supposed to be "RS" or "Audi Sport" specific but I see its now diluted down to the S range - just seen it in the SQ8

Nothing to report
apart from ive still not even seen, in the flesh a new audi A3
Maybe next month
It will just be a squashed version of the RSQ3 Pete ;)

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: NevMan
Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
nope, not yet - gonna wait until the final look/spec/price etc is all but confirmed.

I can only hope they come up with a better "RS" virtual display than the ones at the minute - I love the round one in my car but the dog leg ones look...... urrrgh :( ....... supposed to be "RS" or "Audi Sport" specific but I see its now diluted down to the S range - just seen it in the SQ8

Yep not as nice but can than not be changed to the normal V display or is that it and thats all we get now, like it or lump it

On a Footnote i thought id configure a M2 CS 450bhp competition
hateful thing for 75K still with no ceramics..... 20k above a nearly fully configured M2 411BHP competition
hope Audi do the 2 versions of the RS3 rumored, but if there is a price difference like there is on an M2 and a M2CS think id have to go for the lesser model which im not happy about at all

Last edited:
Hope it gets a bit more than the RSQ3 looks wise TX
need the blue 1 on my avatar
Yeah let's hope so as your avatar looks great! Me, I'd go for stealth black like the current RS6.

TX.
09d47a576e487dc296050da445be7e13.jpg

Reactions: NevMan and PeteRS3lee
Yeah let's hope so as your avatar looks great! Me, I'd go for stealth black like the current RS6.

TX.

that’s just stunning of course
See now you have just added to my confused brain although I seem to draw to a black car but never really noticed
Van black
Wife’s run around black
E46 m3 carbon black
Audi A4 black
Think there is a pattern lol

Reactions: Terminator x
The new A3 interior is terrible
Went to view one at Stockport Audi can’t see me ordering a new RS3, those air vents are horrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TX.

Meh, it is a bit too basking shark for me. TBH, if I end up in a later RS3 after the Lambo rip-off interior grows on me, it'll be after some other sucker swallowed some depreciation.

Reactions: Terminator x

yeah and this too >
The new A3 interior is terrible
Went to view one at Stockport Audi can’t see me ordering a new RS3, those air vents are horrible.
haven't seen the inside 1st hand yet, kinda afraid to go look incase I am too disappointed..

ohhh those mucky dabs on the screen :(, OCD overdrive = insanity

Meh, it is a bit too basking shark for me. TBH, if I end up in a later RS3 after the Lambo rip-off interior grows on me, it'll be after some other sucker swallowed some depreciation.

You can buy mine
I’m a sucker for chucking money away
Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: NevMan and Walternate